5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

jbilicki72

Reaction score
So I ordered my Rebel on 13 Sep with a BS on 26 Oct and my window sticker on 27 Oct. I called my dealer on Nov 1 and was told it was leaving the freight yard on 7 Nov. My dealer called me this afternoon and my truck is at the dealer. Hopefully I can pick it up Sat or Mon the latest. These are the pictures he sent from his phone.

Attachments

• IMG_8091.jpg
    IMG_8091.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8092.jpg
    IMG_8092.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8093.jpg
    IMG_8093.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8094.jpg
    IMG_8094.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8095.jpg
    IMG_8095.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 63

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just called the Ram Cares line about my 119 VIN Longhorn.

The agent was very pleasant. After two long holds, I was told that she "couldn't access my information" but that she did see I had an escalated case and was making a note for "someone" to contact me :rolleyes:

I did actually get my case number from her though, which was not in the email previously sent, so there is that.

So now I sit and wait for the Cara-bot to send me another form email with zero information.
Their system was down earlier today. They couldn't pull my info up either.

deanno33

Reaction score
I don’t know if this is actually D1 or not. Will check with mark dodge tomorrow. at least feels like progress, finally.

View attachment 110759

Sounds like D1. I got the same message about 2 hours ago from Cara. I know D1 is a small step but it sure feels like a big step. Hoping to not sit here forever. I feel lucky this week..on vacation bowhunting, shot a nice buck yesterday and now D1 🍺

Dupras

Reaction score
I am in Canada...:cautious:
I can empathize with you. I’m in the same situation. Ordered august 15, still no vin and dealer saying we need to be patient. As frustrating as it is, right now the incentives in Canada are absolute ****. I wouldn’t want to be taking delivery on a truck with no manufacturer incentives and 3.49% financing rates through OEM

Last edited:

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @6onthefloor, @MetalRebel2022, @gregfl450

I really wasn't sure whether to post @MetalRebel2022's or not?!? ;)

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120460 @6onthefloorXXLouisianaBlackLimited
150458 @MetalRebel2022XXMichiganBlackRebel
193333 @gregfl450XXVermontDelmonicoLonghorn
Happy for everybody, but other than a diesel, bigger gas tank , trailer brake and no two-tone, why is this longhorn being built before mine NN169157 ????
F**k !!!

Hasti17

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. My dealer is 15 miles from SHAP. But it will probably still be towards the end of that estimate.
Was planning on being IN my truck on the 17th of this month. Well im on 20 days sitting in JB and it takes another 20 to ship, and then i have to arrange to fly across the country sometime in the middle of the given month... The only time im available, so if im lucky i will see mine mid december but good shot they bungle it all up and i dont see my already built truck till january. But at least lots of guys who ordered last month have build dates, ram really makes us feel the love. For all the talk of car manufacturers moving to a "built to order" sales model. Really bad way to sell people on the idea after the collective fiasco this is.

BladeK

Reaction score
If any one is interested in a Lonestar truck it should be at Star Dodge in Big Spring Tx soon. I canceled my order 4 weeks ago. I went a different route.

Biston

Reaction score
So I ordered my Rebel on 13 Sep with a BS on 26 Oct and my window sticker on 27 Oct. I called my dealer on Nov 1 and was told it was leaving the freight yard on 7 Nov. My dealer called me this afternoon and my truck is at the dealer. Hopefully I can pick it up Sat or Mon the latest. These are the pictures he sent from his phone.
Not a big rebel fan, but that two tone in white is pretty sexy! Nice looking truck sir! Congrats! I’m “hopefully” a week or two away from taking delivery on muh Laramie. Can’t wait to join the club.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Was planning on being IN my truck on the 17th of this month. Well im on 20 days sitting in JB and it takes another 20 to ship, and then i have to arrange to fly across the country sometime in the middle of the given month... The only time im available, so if im lucky i will see mine mid december but good shot they bungle it all up and i dont see my already built truck till january. But at least lots of guys who ordered last month have build dates, ram really makes us feel the love. For all the talk of car manufacturers moving to a "built to order" sales model. Really bad way to sell people on the idea after the collective fiasco this is.
I was in JB for 6 weeks until I called a sales manager and he contacted a Chrysler rep. 15 min later it was in KZ status.

MKEAT

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I was called today by my dealership and informed that the Ram Boxes I order for my new 2022 Ram Big Horn are on Restrictions along with Sunroofs.
The sales guy told me that I can keep the truck on order or take the ram boxes off the order otherwise it will pro long the deliver time of my truck a few more months.

I have them now and love them but I may just end up canceling the whole order because of this.

Thoughts and Opinions?
Great to know, no information at all from my dealer but also have a Big Horn with Ram Boxes on order. Might be time to cut bait and move on.

coachdave

Reaction score
Well guys, it finally happened. 6 months to the day after my order I picked up my Laramie today! It was a long day and about a 75 mile drive back from my dealer. (My face hurts from smiling the whole way home).

Thanks again [mention]Eighty [/mention] and [mention]triple_B [/mention] for keeping us informed along the way. I very much appreciated your hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Great to know, no information at all from my dealer but also have a Big Horn with Ram Boxes on order. Might be time to cut bait and move on.

I too have them now and don't want to go without them, but if I'm going to have to wait additional months before I get my new truck I think I can wait. But time will tell.
Heck the dealership only has a small deposit to order this truck for me. if there is 66 trucks out there with ram boxes on them for 2022 lets see who gets theirs first and the time frame to wait they wait.
Not trying to start an issue here , I'm just being logical.

Whatever you do, if you cut bait and bail, Don't buy a ford.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Time to go get Loud with the dealership.
However I spoke to another dealership and they said it's true. All the present trucks will be delayed because of the shortage of Ram Boxes. So those 66 trucks might be waiting longer.

I have a question…. So my stuck is at the body vendor. Is that where the ram boxes are added? I got a window sticker and just assumed the truck was completed and ready to ship

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
I have a question…. So my truck is at the body vendor. Is that where the ram boxes are added? I got a window sticker and just assumed the truck was completed and ready to ship

I have no idea, that is something you will have to ask your dealership, I think mine is just taking orders and lying to people saying everything is available now they tell me otherwise,

Users who are viewing this thread