5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know i have mentioned this before but my 21 Sport order got delayed moving to a 22 Sport order because of the change in colour....had the Max Steel but i had it changed to Granite....and i had to actually bug my dealer at the time or they would not have discovered that my order was sitting in limbo waiting for a colour change....having said all that my original order went in March 24 and here i sit still in D status...
You're exactly who I was thinking of!

Ramontario21

Reaction score
WooHoo! Dealer has confirmed my truck has shipped and they are waiting for a delivery date.
Just curious ...did you originally order a 21 and got moved to a 22 ...or did you order a 22 from the start...and when did you put the order in?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Having BSM for over ten years then buying my 21 Big Horne that did not have it made me sell it and order the truck I am waiting for now. BSM is a game changer for safety and needs to built on every car and truck in the world.Trucks are far worse because of there ride height.
Agreed. The way RAM handles it when towing is a huge reason I chose the RAM. If I don't get that feature or a couple others, the RAM quickly falls back into the rest of the crowd for me.

Jimp1

Reaction score
I know it's hard to believe but I finally got my Laramie GT home today. I know no pics than it didn't happen. Tomorrow I'll take pics. The Dealer took care of getting the correct wheels and didn't charge me for them. Which I thought they should, but at this point I would of paid for them and sold the others. It's really been worth waiting for. 14 weeks is nothing compared to what some of you have been waiting.

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score
Just got done chatting with RAM chat and my order still in the “Scheduling Phase!!” Once all the parts are aquinted that‘s when it’ll start production. I mean it’s been 3 months and still hasn’t moved down the line. My truck doesn’t even anything special in it. Just a Night Edition with an 8.4 NAV Uconnect 5

Mathis35

Reaction score
Heard a different wording from RamChat today.
"Your truck is in the scheduling stage. Once all parts are received it will be scheduled for build."
Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill but I'm hopeful! Lol

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Ordered a 21’ and got converted to a 22’. Original order date was March 14th. Converted early June.
Well It’s always good to see a Sport being built… it gives me hope …my original order was March 24 and switched over in August…
Congrats on your new truck …I now have faith I will have mine before Christmas

Matrixband

Reaction score
Just got home with my new truck. I'm honest-to-goodness in full-on SHOCK over this truck and literally had to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. This thing is so over-the-top I really don't know where to start. I promised pictures and I'll take a bunch I promise but I've got to "take in" what this thing is a bit first. I do have a couple impressions to provide quick:

• The Trailer Hitch Light is VERY BRIGHT and makes up for the so-so backup lights.
  • The LED CHMSL bed lighting is pathetic-disappointingly so.
  • The HUD is bad@$$. Most of the information is in white, but it does display color for speed warnings and lane sense. I do wish it would allow a higher setting as I can't view it correctly when the seat is all the way up where I'd prefer it but I can adapt. I'm 6'3" so pretty tall.
  • UConnect 5 is going to take me time to adjust. There are a few things I DON'T like about it compared to version 4, but overall I think I'm going to like it much better. I'll expand more....
  • Android Auto Wireless is incredible. It sets up its own "network" for wireless. It's only half-screen but that's OK. Hopefully some software updates down the road will address this.
  • I haven't spent much time on it yet, but I tried to setup the hotspot and the wireless for that as opposed to the Android kept fighting each other. I'll have to work on it more and report.
  • There are some fit-and-finish issues I'll try to take up later. The fuel door doesn't close flush-it is "popped out" in the lower LH corner next to the hinge. Both RamBoxes have a bit more gap than I'd care for. I'll see if I can tighten the latches some. Otherwise the gaps seem to be consistent.
  • It was getting dark when I arrived at the dealership so hard to discern the interior colors but the Sea Salt was actually just a little darker than I remembered which is fine. The Indigo portion was very difficult to tell it's even "blue." It seemed more dark grey. That's why some photos are so hard to pick up on it. Overall it looks like a million bucks.
  • There's no "10th Anniversary" splash screen in the 7" gauge cluster. This is disappointing as it was shown in marketing shots and I expected it to be there like the 10th Anniversary Longhorn did.
  • Maybe I'm missing it, but the UConnect doesn't have the button for the Offroad Pages to be displayed. There is a page in the gauge cluster. I want the center screen ones too with the altitude, pitch, roll, etc. I'll keep searching.
  • I promise much more in the near future everyone!
  • I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to @Eighty and @triple_B for their hard work and dedication to this forum and the tracking, spreadsheets, and other data. I know it takes a LOT of time to mine and compile this data and it has been/continues to be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!
  • I'm going to say the little over 14 weeks I waited for this custom-ordered truck was well worth it. (My 1st custom-order) Now that I've gone through the pain and agony but am experiencing the fruits of the wait I'll tell all of you to HANG IN THERE. I'd be vocal with your dealer for those of you who've been waiting longer than I have. Ram/Stellantis needs to provide answers. I know the chip/supplier issues are real from the industry I'm in but communication is key!!

Just got home with my new truck. I'm honest-to-goodness in full-on SHOCK over this truck and literally had to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. This thing is so over-the-top I really don't know where to start. I promised pictures and I'll take a bunch I promise but I've got to "take in" what this thing is a bit first. I do have a couple impressions to provide quick:

• The Trailer Hitch Light is VERY BRIGHT and makes up for the so-so backup lights.
  • The LED CHMSL bed lighting is pathetic-disappointingly so.
  • The HUD is bad@$$. Most of the information is in white, but it does display color for speed warnings and lane sense. I do wish it would allow a higher setting as I can't view it correctly when the seat is all the way up where I'd prefer it but I can adapt. I'm 6'3" so pretty tall.
  • UConnect 5 is going to take me time to adjust. There are a few things I DON'T like about it compared to version 4, but overall I think I'm going to like it much better. I'll expand more....
  • Android Auto Wireless is incredible. It sets up its own "network" for wireless. It's only half-screen but that's OK. Hopefully some software updates down the road will address this.
  • I haven't spent much time on it yet, but I tried to setup the hotspot and the wireless for that as opposed to the Android kept fighting each other. I'll have to work on it more and report.
  • There are some fit-and-finish issues I'll try to take up later. The fuel door doesn't close flush-it is "popped out" in the lower LH corner next to the hinge. Both RamBoxes have a bit more gap than I'd care for. I'll see if I can tighten the latches some. Otherwise the gaps seem to be consistent.
  • It was getting dark when I arrived at the dealership so hard to discern the interior colors but the Sea Salt was actually just a little darker than I remembered which is fine. The Indigo portion was very difficult to tell it's even "blue." It seemed more dark grey. That's why some photos are so hard to pick up on it. Overall it looks like a million bucks.
  • There's no "10th Anniversary" splash screen in the 7" gauge cluster. This is disappointing as it was shown in marketing shots and I expected it to be there like the 10th Anniversary Longhorn did.
  • Maybe I'm missing it, but the UConnect doesn't have the button for the Offroad Pages to be displayed. There is a page in the gauge cluster. I want the center screen ones too with the altitude, pitch, roll, etc. I'll keep searching.
  • I promise much more in the near future everyone!
  • I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to @Eighty and @triple_B for their hard work and dedication to this forum and the tracking, spreadsheets, and other data. I know it takes a LOT of time to mine and compile this data and it has been/continues to be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!
  • I'm going to say the little over 14 weeks I waited for this custom-ordered truck was well worth it. (My 1st custom-order) Now that I've gone through the pain and agony but am experiencing the fruits of the wait I'll tell all of you to HANG IN THERE. I'd be vocal with your dealer for those of you who've been waiting longer than I have. Ram/Stellantis needs to provide answers. I know the chip/supplier issues are real from the industry I'm in but communication is key!!

OMG, that is so nice!!!! More interior photos?

JDK6653

Reaction score
How do I go about getting my Ram Rebel I ordered into the tracking on here?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Is it just the photo, or is their quite a bit of uneven spray in the bed at the rear of the bed on the driver‘s side.
You're correct...the Ground Effects Limited application of the Line-X spray in is garbage. I wanted to do spray in delete option and have the local shop do it but with MFT it's a forced option. 🙄

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, late post, was driving home from an away basketball game for our son. Not sure who decided 11pm on a school night for a 9th grade game was a good idea ?? Mainly for this old man, I'm sure the kids will be fine :p

Added 1512 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @BladeK, @Wlgtv

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102060 @BladeKXXTexasGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
103896 @WlgtvXXQuebecBlueSport

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/