5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Thanks Eighty...
I was trying to find a 22 Rebel build sheet to get all that info.

Got a link to that one so I can D/L the full sheet?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

SunnyS

Reaction score
Thanks Eighty...

Just checked my build sheet and i do have those items in it.No WS yet in JB at this time.....1C6SRFLT3NN165453

thenachobro

Reaction score
Yeah. My first order is completely messed up. Here’s a link to the post where I explained it.
Wow so sorry bud, what are they charging you for the TRX? Same price?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Eighty...

go to the tracker and click on all the rebel build sheets that are listed

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow so sorry bud, what are they charging you for the TRX? Same price?
Hahahahaha no. The TRX is a $25k more expensive truck. And they not willing to discount it. But if/when the Rebel gets built, I’ll still get the same deal on that.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called mark dodge today and I could not believe the difference in customer experience in just one phone call lol. I asked them to give me a price on my exact order (big horn) and also a quote for a limited with all of my current options. I have a weird feeling their price for a limited is going to come in at the same price my current order is for a big horn based on some comments on this thread. I’ll report back Monday when I get their prices!
They really are phenomenal. I had a bit of a scare when I called Ram Cares and they told me my order was not submitted right after my vin pulled up some 1990's model whatever. Turns out they are recycling VIN Numbers. Anyway, they told me to call my dealer so I reached out to the dealership asking for Sandi and got Aaron instead. Sandi is my salesperson but it turns out she works remotely. Anyway, Aaron was a pleasure to speak with. I do not understand how he's so patient with the crazy calls they have to be fielding right now but I found him to be candid and honest. I spent over 10 years as a fraud investigator so I think I'm decent at sizing someone up. No one is perfect and of course there have to be things a dealership knows that they can't communicate, but after the typical experiences I've had with dealerships in the past, this has been a cut above so far. Several years ago I bought a Toyota from a volume dealership nearby that has the same take it or leave it pricing. It was refreshing as well to not deal with the shenanigans I had to go through dealing with what I did for our minivan.

Even if this truck turns out to be a total turd, I'll still be looking to give them my repeat business.

I told Aaron that what they do is refreshing and that I have been telling EVERYONE I know about them. My local dealerships were trying to convince me that all custom orders are at MSRP and that if I had affiliate pricing I'd get that upon delivery (but not in writing). Had I settled for that lie I'd be looking at getting raked over the coals since affiliate pricing is no longer available.

Calileta

Reaction score
So, I’ve had a full day to set up and drive the new truck. After some initial uncertainty with the uconnect5 system everything seems to be working as advertised and is impressive. Sound system is very, very good and the drive is like a beefy BMW pickup. Tight and very, very nice. Point is, hang tough. It will be worth it. I posted a couple pics on the billet silver page. I hope y’all are as happy in yours.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
So, I’ve had a full day to set up and drive the new truck. After some initial uncertainty with the uconnect5 system everything seems to be working as advertised and is impressive. Sound system is very, very good and the drive is like a beefy BMW pickup. Tight and very, very nice. Point is, hang tough. It will be worth it. I posted a couple pics on the billet silver page. I hope y’all are as happy in yours.
Agree. Picked up my Longhorn from Mark Dodge on October 14 and everything is working great and love it. Compared to my GMC Canyon which I sold in May, all the storage areas are functional and the main consul is well designed and totally useful. Amazing truck. And here’s Another shout out to Mark Dodge. Aaron and Sandi. Great job throughout don’t go anywhere else

scott82094

Reaction score
I called mark dodge today and I could not believe the difference in customer experience in just one phone call lol. I asked them to give me a price on my exact order (big horn) and also a quote for a limited with all of my current options. I have a weird feeling their price for a limited is going to come in at the same price my current order is for a big horn based on some comments on this thread. I’ll report back Monday when I get their prices!
MD got back to me with prices today. For my exact build at MD compared to my current order, it’s $62k locally vs $55k (one main difference is MD said blind spot and cross path detection and premium lighting group aren’t available on the big horn at this time. Does that mean even my current order won’t come with those on it even though it was on my order sheet?)

I also had them quote me on a limited with the same options. That price at MD is $65k so only a couple thousand more than I got quoted locally for my big horn. What would you do? I don’t love leather seats but the leather Ram seats look okay. What are the main differences between limited and bighorn trims - I’ve been researching but having a hard time finding big differences other than leather and rear heated seats. Thank you!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
MD got back to me with prices today. For my exact build at MD compared to my current order, it’s $62k locally vs $55k (one main difference is MD said blind spot and cross path detection and premium lighting group aren’t available on the big horn at this time. Does that mean even my current order won’t come with those on it even though it was on my order sheet?)

I also had them quote me on a limited with the same options. That price at MD is $65k so only a couple thousand more than I got quoted locally for my big horn. What would you do? I don’t love leather seats but the leather Ram seats look okay. What are the main differences between limited and bighorn trims - I’ve been researching but having a hard time finding big differences other than leather and rear heated seats. Thank you!
if you can afford it get the limited.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I hope my order comes with the premium lighting, I ordred in September. It will be a deal breaker if they remove it. I was already told I couldn't add sport appearance package a week after I ordered at the dealer. Sales guy must be new. :rolleyes:

scott82094

Reaction score
I hope my order comes with the premium lighting, I ordred in September. It will be a deal breaker if they remove it. I was already told I couldn't add sport appearance package a week after I ordered at the dealer. Sales guy must be new. :rolleyes:
Yeah I ordered mine in July and will be really bummed if it doesn’t come with that. I’m guessing the limited comes standard with the premium lighting but I’m not positive

scott82094

Reaction score
if you can afford it get the limited.
Oh yeah the limited is the same price as my current order so really no reason not too other than now I have to start the wait process all over again after ordering in July lol. Do you know if the limited comes standard with premium lighting?

RockJock

Reaction score
Oh yeah the limited is the same price as my current order so really no reason not too other than now I have to start the wait process all over again after ordering in July lol. Do you know if the limited comes standard with premium lighting?
The Limited comes with adaptive (lights turn with the wheel) LED projectors. Very good headlights.

firedfly

Reaction score
The Limited comes with adaptive (lights turn with the wheel) LED projectors. Very good headlights.
I'm very happy with the lights on my 2022 Limited. An extra light will illuminate an additional area on the front left or front right of the truck at times. It appears to occur at low speeds when you either a) use your turn signal b) turn the wheel. I'm assuming this behavior is the "adaptive" part of the lights.

Itsslow98

Reaction score

I can't do all the chrome on the limited personally but they come standard with air suspension, spray in bedliner, premium lighting, uconnect 12

I would imagine they cut off premium lighting on big horns having taken into account how many they need for current builds knowing they don't have enough for additional big horn orders.

ZMak

Reaction score
Did they remove the LL1 group? When building a limited on the site, that package is no longer showing up for me

Users who are viewing this thread