5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry 😬 my intention wasn't to rub it in. I believe there is a way to add it back. There's a member on this forum somewhere that has instructions and components.
Yeah, I *think* I already have the part number (though I saved your pic of the kit's UPC just in case). Seems possible. The trailer camera wiring was another piece I missed (that was my own fault though). I already have alternatives on my Amazon list but it sure would be nice to just have both integrated.

Mathis35

Reaction score
Hate to ask and be a bother, can you check backcountry builds? Wanna see if they are over 200 yet or if there is an obvious issue with why they aren't building more.
A sister dealership to the one I ordered from got a back country in for dealer stock. 131 vin but still annoying as there are 6 other sold orders waiting in D status 10 minutes away.

It's missing a lot of what I ordered, but man does it look awesome in person. It was still in ship mode when I looked at it, so I'm going to try to get over and drive it tomorrow or Tuesday.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
A sister dealership to the one I ordered from got a back country in for dealer stock. 131 vin but still annoying as there are 6 other sold orders waiting in D status 10 minutes away.

It's missing a lot of what I ordered, but man does it look awesome in person. It was still in ship mode when I looked at it, so I'm going to try to get over and drive it tomorrow or Tuesday.
Grab some pics if you don't mind!

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
That's about 40.00 worth of stuff. What's Ram selling them for?
Bit too much. $195 list. I didn't know what it was when I ordered so I took a chance on it. Don't regret it, but wouldn't order it again either this way. I just found the strap in this kit is what WARN calls their Premium Recovery Strap: 3"x30' 21,600 lb rated. On Amazon (strap only) for $83.45.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been covered earlier in this thread and I missed it... please tell me if so, and I will go back and re-read.

My father's 2022 window sticker popped up finally right before the last week in October. I saved it and sent it to him. Build date stated 10/20. This lined up with his salesman, who the day before it popped up, told him it was being shipped the following day.

No build sheet yet, and I randomly checked the sticker again (reloaded it on the web, not the saved version), and noticed it changed: it now says a build date of 11/01.

Now I'm wondering if this means the window sticker was generated by FCA before it was built, and it was delayed (hence the now updated sticker), or if it went back to assembly because they discovered a flaw during quality control, or if there is another reason?

Its not my truck, just curious why the window sticker would change.

Fthoodmp

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread