5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

scuba

Reaction score
I hear you...it's hard to keep everyone happy! I did show some cumulative totals (by series/cab/bed) back in post #3100 of this thread. There, you can see that TRX's are not being built in nearly the quantities of most other trims. In fact, if you strip things down to just the series, here's what it looks like...not counting today's build sheets.

View attachment 109720
Thanks Eighty appreciate you all that keep us informed! I didn't think they where building more TRX'S. Just figured people with the other models would of been a higher number.

Sorry I meant pdx train depot.

Found out that I have to wait a couple more days. Because the service department supposedly had a couple mechanics go out for covid. So they can't go through vehicle for delivery .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
I remember when I first came here and knew absolutely nothing.

I still not absolutely nothing, I just learned how to sound like I know what I'm talkinth

I remember when I first came here and knew absolutely nothing.

I still not absolutely nothing, I just learned how to sound like I know what I'm talking about.
Well thats what I thought but the website says they both lock electronically. neither says by a button. One may do it automatically and the other by a button. And BTW I've rebuilt more differentials than you've ever seen. I know the difference.

Attachments

• ANTI SPIN DIFFERENTIAL.jpg
    ANTI SPIN DIFFERENTIAL.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 37
  • ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL.jpg
    ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 37

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well thats what I thought but the website says they both lock electronically. neither says by a button. One may do it automatically and the other by a button. And BTW I've rebuilt more differentials than you've ever seen. I know the difference.
Well there's your problem, the website is not particularly helpful even when they have everything filled out, and right now it's not even close.

And some items look like they should have more info but don't.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Well there's your problem, the website is not particularly helpful even when they have everything filled out, and right now it's not even close.

And some items look like they should have more info but don't.
you've got that right. I just built one and said add the trailer tow group which says it comes with the steering and trailer brake controller. But if you use the 360 view to see your dash the steering wasn't there and scroll down it shows the brake controller added but zero cost as it should be, go down farther to the summary and it charged for both, lol. So my point was the the "electronic locking rear axel" is the one with the button and the anti spin locks by itself and is like my 2006 Grand Cherokee with quadra drive 2 that had a "lock" button to lock the ELSD's front and rear if you wanted them to stay locked. It did work amazing well BTW.

n00ber

Reaction score
I know from ram videos, the E locker turns off (once activated) at 25mph for 2wd and 4wd low, 40mph for 4wd high, and stays on for the full range of speed for the TRX.

scottlieb

Reaction score
Timeline info on my truck order:
VIN 122803
Ordered 7/17
VIN 7/28 or sooner
D1 on or before 10/18 (all parts gathered waiting for build to begin per Ram Chat, dealer said that build would be on 10/25, and they were right)
Build Sheet 10/25
Out for bed liner 10/28
Ram Chat says it is in transit 11/1-- estimated delivery 11/4 to 11/19 to Lake Charles

I didn't ask for updates consistently, so I'm not sure exactly when the truck entered certain stages.
Hope this helps the number crunching a little!

I'm confused.. is the bedliner considered "optional features or equipment" ? You got your WS before being sent for bedliner, but ramchat (and "jeff") said my truck went for optional features last week but no WS yet.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
I know from ram videos, the E locker turns off (once activated) at 25mph for 2wd and 4wd low, 40mph for 4wd high, and stays on for the full range of speed for the TRX.

I think most manufacturers do that. I know that Nissan Does that, and it still says locked on the dash, when it's not. LOL I think some did it at 19 mph.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm confused.. is the bedliner considered "optional features or equipment" ? You got your WS before being sent for bedliner, but ramchat (and "jeff") said my truck went for optional features last week but no WS yet.
some posters are reporting that dealers are installing the bed liner and other things.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you've got that right. I just built one and said add the trailer tow group which says it comes with the steering and trailer brake controller. But if you use the 360 view to see your dash the steering wasn't there and scroll down it shows the brake controller added but zero cost as it should be, go down farther to the summary and it charged for both, lol. So my point was the the "electronic locking rear axel" is the one with the button and the anti spin locks by itself and is like my 2006 Grand Cherokee with quadra drive 2 that had a "lock" button to lock the ELSD's front and rear if you wanted them to stay locked. It did work amazing well BTW.
I got you. When I first started building, I'd see a part and in my extreme noobery I'm like, "geez, I have no idea what that is, Ram website help me out here" ***literally no description*** 😐

Fthoodmp

Reaction score
So I noticed from my original sheet and today’s some obvious changes and some new ones like: they got rid of MYA-rebel hood decal, A65 is now A75 (which we knew). I want that hood decal, I’ll probably have the dealership order one and put it on.🤷‍♂️

4th RAM

Reaction score
I'm really close to placing my order. Does anyone know if there needs to be a code for the anti-spin rear diff, which I believe is included in the Night edition? The numbers aren't adding up and that is the only thing that I can think of that could be missing as it shows it separately when you build it online.

View attachment 109717

I ordered the night package

I admit, I'm not sure. I think I got my WS on the 26th, but maybe I am wrong? I know I had it by the 28th because that is the day I thought to look for it and save it.

It sounds likely that I am wrong about my WS date.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Added 775 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @2022LaramieGT, @lbj

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120407 @2022LaramieGTXXPennsylvaniaIvoryLaramie
147687 @lbjXXMichiganGraniteLimited
A 147 vin in Mi. I'm hoping my 150 in MI is coming soon. Should be loaded on the same car hauler!

FatNelson

Reaction score
Although the order to actual ship date was 37 days my truck is sitting at the rail / trucking transfer station in Hegewisch IL since 10- 15 with an initial ETA to dealer 150 miles North of 10-18 / 10-28 that has been updated yesterday to 10-28 / 11-10.

My dealer received their first 2022 Ram #NN116727 ($49K) Thursday, and would be interested to know the WS date on this truck to see what the delivery time was.

I agree! I’m 150 as well and live in MI too!
Sure would be nice if they would throw my 121 on that MI truck as well.

Users who are viewing this thread