5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

RockJock

Reaction score
I wonder how many dealer stock trucks that are optioned the same as special orders are in transit across the country. For example maybe Ram built a truck identical to my specs but it's for dealer inventory.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got an email from ram US customer care that says "
Good news! I show your order has now been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I estimate your order should begin the production process soon based on available production and scheduling capacity."

I suppose that means I'm in D1? Looks like some are about a month out from D1 to getting the truck delivered at the dealer is that about right? I do see others saying D1 can last an eternity too...

Btw I placed the order June 24 at mark dodge.
I got that on Friday and my truck is now built. Ram chat said it needs to go to have other things installed. I am sure they mean upfit for the bedliner and bed utility group to be installed. They said They have no ship date although my dealer said the 25Th of this month was what they saw. We will see I guess when I get a window sticker.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder how many dealer stock trucks that are optioned the same as special orders are in transit across the country. For example maybe Ram built a truck identical to my specs but it's for dealer inventory.
I haven't seen it for my back country. But I know if you combine the features of 2 or 3 trucks, that would be my truck.

I'm guessing that they would rather make 2-3 trucks then just make one truck (that would sell right away) at this point.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Glarensen

Reaction score
So, after a week of harassing my dealer finally let me know that affiliate pricing was gone. They had no idea until I time them. Anyone get confirmation that their dealers will honor their original price?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
So, after a week of harassing my dealer finally let me know that affiliate pricing was gone. They had no idea until I time them. Anyone get confirmation that their dealers will honor their original price?
This has been slightly discussed in a few of the threads, including this one specifically for it: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/fca-affiliates-suspended-canceled.35540/

Mine told me he would give me Invoice but not the 1% below. This is after they initially told me only MSRP because of the low inventory issues going on. We will see what happens when it arrives though.

n00ber

Reaction score
I believe this was discussed on page 200 Actually around 235 (Not sure what page it really begins but it has been a few days, maybe a week)

grogol

Reaction score
I was thinking about this as well when I ordered. On the surface it seems like a bad time to do it but I think there's a solid chance that things only get worse/more expensive from here, at least for a good while.
I remember from the early 1970s to the early 1980s, when inflation exceeded 11%, the cost of a typical family sedan went from about $4,000 to about $12,000. If I had waited on the RAM, it might have stickered for $171,000 instead of $57,000 if inflation soars. With the increase in the money supply - that's a possibility.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
While I'm glad they have some incentive, it sucks that it expires on 11/1, as there are many people who ordered trucks early enough to have taken delivery by then, but will not be able to do so because said trucks still haven't been built. Of course, it is only 0% for 48 months, which equates to about $21 per $1000 financed, so a $60k loan will still cost about $1,260 per month. But, no interest is no interest.
Hey, it's always good to use free money. Finalized my paperwork today and am using 10,000 for 48 mos. -0- int. As to the expiration, I kept emailing through the site at the bottom of ramtrucks.com working thru the different pages, builds, incentives, etc. I just got the notice from customer care yesterday afternoon. My suggestion is to keep emailing right after the expiration of each mos. incentives. With luck, you might time it right to get a usable incentive or coupon. I almost missed it so it's definitely hit or miss until they do some big promotions.

jeeg78

Reaction score
I've picked up a lot valuable info & ideas from everyone here over the yrs, finally decided to join - hopefully I can make some contributions in the future. I'd be much obliged it if someone could add my vin. Ordered 10/07, Limited, last 6 are 194588. Thank you.

thenachobro

Reaction score
I must have misunderstood @thenachobro issue. I thought he was having an issue with the Bluetooth connection from phone to radio. If that’s the case, it makes zero sense to believe the connectivity of the radio, internet connection, or WiFi hotspot has anything to do with it. You can completely remove the wireless card from the radio, and Bluetooth will still work. Just like you can Bluetooth your phone to the radio on trucks equipped with with the 5” radio and 8.4 non nav UC4 radio, which aren’t even capable of WiFi hotspots or connectivity.
That is exactly what was happening. But the whole system would freeze up due to the connection. Once I disconnect the bluetooth everything else works fine. Npw I have no idea why a wifi or cell connection would have anything to do with this at all. I completely agree with you jimmy. I am still testing out a few things and will have an update tomorrow.

thenachobro

Reaction score
Does your truck have the built in LTE modem in the radio? I’m not sure if that in all models or only specific ones, like the Limited. That probably comes with a free trial period and it may be the thing creating problems when it loses signal. Not the phone. Could be way off base but just a thought.
That is a good question but not sure how to test it. I don't have any options to turn on/off any connections except bluetooth in the vehicle.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
My dealer here in SC where I ordered my 22 rebel CC from (6/28/21) is still in D status....

But I see they have a built 22 rebel (less features) on its way with a higher vin than mine.
Vin: 1C6SRFLT5NN155989
Window Sticker.

Wonder when that was ordered? ^^
(36,303 rams after mine? )

My 22 Rebel order for comparison
Ordered Vin: 1C6SRFLT5NN119686

e1eeb42e393b8ba1aabe144b19c03159.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Did you see if it’s another sold order? It may have been a previously ordered 2021 that was coverted to a 2022 because they did not get to it before they stopped manufacturing the 2021.
Sales manager called their factory rep and my rebel ordered 6/28/21 isn't slated to be built until late November.
Ouch!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Were you able to pull build sheets eventually? @Eighty
Yes, I was. Appears to have been some weird caching thing (that I still haven't quite figured out). Threw me for a loop because it worked fine overnight at my house. But as soon as I got to my office, nothing worked. Coincidence, I suppose.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
That is a good question but not sure how to test it. I don't have any options to turn on/off any connections except bluetooth in the vehicle.
I don't know how it works on the UC5, but on the UC4, you click on the Apps icon which brings up a menu that contains an icon for "Wi-Fi Hotspot." If you click on that, you can turn the hotspot on and off.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Th
I don't know how it works on the UC5, but on the UC4, you click on the Apps icon which brings up a menu that contains an icon for "Wi-Fi Hotspot." If you click on that, you can turn the hotspot on and off.
That’s for the hotspot, not the 4g/LTE connectivity.

Users who are viewing this thread