5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

DTol

Reaction score
triple_B and I have discussed numerous ways of presenting the information to everyone. One of the problems with updating the information in a static location is that comments will grow txpo hundreds of pages (but the information is at the beginning), placing a disconnect in the data. It will also wipe out any interim information - for example, someone who doesn't log in daily won't see their call-out the next day.
triple_B keeps an updated set of information on the google document, if you're looking for cumulative totals.
My 2 cents worth. 1. Not everyone starts pages back because there is so much chat on these threads and would miss seeing the updated charts. There is no reason the call outs couldn't continue as they are. Its the source data that would be updated in a static location where everyone could find it easily.
2.. There isn't much purpose behind interim data in this application. It is all about what is happening now. Is there any use by people going back and looking at your old charts? Your base charts that are updated provide the same value and are used the same way as Triple B's spreadsheet. There are no interim data. there is no value in it.
3. So far, no one is posting on the data thread. People go and explore the data there but move to threads like this to discuss it and see your interpretations and call outs. So many simple questions could be answered by a solid FAQ sheet. Especially as new owners join the discussion with all the same questions we all had when we started this process. We are all trainable and will make use of it (now that ought to generate a comment or two).

406/218

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Dealer in ND I would be more than happy to pick up in MN if that got things rolling 🙄
I doubt ordering it in MN would help. I ordered mine in early June and I haven’t heard squat from FCA or the dealer.

DTol

Reaction score
I doubt ordering it in MN would help. I ordered mine in early June and I haven’t heard squat from FCA or the dealer.
Checked some dealers around Mpls and they all had 2022 1500s. One claimed he had 33. Except mine. Hey have none. Wondering about that. My truck is built and was moved to storage.

R3RAM

Reaction score
TRUCK JUST ARRIVED!

Well my truck just arrived at the dealership this morning, excited??? NO!

I got the lease numbers as I'm planning on leasing as I am my 2019 RAM and since there are ZERO lease programs, my payment is almost double what I am paying now. I have 10 days to make a decision, and hopefully the mid month lease programs arrive, otherwise I may have to say goodbye to my new fully loaded 2022.

@Eighty - you can update the chart for me.

nloftman92

Reaction score
TRUCK JUST ARRIVED!

Well my truck just arrived at the dealership this morning, excited??? NO!

I got the lease numbers as I'm planning on leasing as I am my 2019 RAM and since there are ZERO lease programs, my payment is almost double what I am paying now. I have 10 days to make a decision, and hopefully the mid month lease programs arrive, otherwise I may have to say goodbye to my new fully loaded 2022.

@Eighty - you can update the chart for me.
Would you mind disclosing what your quoted monthly payment is? I am also planning on leasing and have a similar build minus a couple options.

n00ber

Reaction score
there is no value in it.
(not coming at you DTol just joking around)
Well @Eighty guess you can retire with the charts.
We can all just go back to being cavemen/women beating rocks together and type in the VIN to https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
every morning.

As for me I personally like seeing where new members fall in a graphical representation as opposed to a chart like what triple_B made (I still get great use out of it too)

BladeK

Reaction score
Would you mind disclosing what your quoted monthly payment is? I am also planning on leasing and have a similar build minus a couple options.
Try your local credit union. Mine has a lease program awsell as buying out right. Might be worth checking on.

DTol

Reaction score
(not coming at you DTol just joking around)
Well @Eighty guess you can retire with the charts.
We can all just go back to being cavemen/women beating rocks together and type in the VIN to https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
every morning.

As for me I personally like seeing where new members fall in a graphical representation as opposed to a chart like what triple_B made (I still get great use out of it too)
It isn't about not having the charts. It's about where they are located.

kenrs

Reaction score
For anyone who is interested, I got a response on why my May 20th order was suddenly changed from D to BG. Turns out my Rebel 12A package (the 9-speaker system) doesn't work with the Rebel Level 2 package. So they're reaching out to the factory to try to change it to Rebel 12 (the HK speaker system). I tried to get them to change this a month ago when I heard that this was a problem, but the response was, "your truck will be built as ordered". I guess that was total BS, and now I've lost yet another month in getting on the schedule.
Can you elaborate on what specifically doesn't work? I ordered Rebel Level 2 with the 9 speaker system as well.

JBV

Reaction score
Truck arrived Wednesday and I'm in love! Well worth the wait. I was able to watch it come off the delivery truck which was a special moment I feel not everyone gets to see.

I didn't know this but the window sticker that is on or in the truck will say that is was specifically built for "YOUR NAME" which is cool little touch. I'll be saving that window sticker for sure.

Thanks @Eighty & @triple_B and everyone else that participated in the form. It made this looooong wait a little more bearable.

View attachment 107499

that musta been fun. so did they let you back it off the truck and just drive it away?! i imagine it's at least a day or 2 for the dealership to do their thing, and complete the paperwork before it's officially yours?

feuerdog

Reaction score
I’m worried about the new pricing as well.
No listed incentives, lease deals, etc…….and the seeming several grand price hikes on the 2022’s has me shifting my finance/lease options around.

Hopefully the dealer will still work the numbers with me, and not rake me over the coals.

R3RAM

Reaction score
Since there are no lease programs, you have to add the acquisition and other fees which adds over $300 a month. Add the fact that as of 10/1 the affiliate program is gone, I'm over $1100 a month to lease. The Sale Manager did say there are mid-month programs that do come out, so that is a hopeful option, but I only have until the 18th to make a decision of it ends up on the lot.

To finance, @ 1.9% for 72 months, is about $1000.

I'm paying about $550 a month now with a 10k a year 39 month lease.

Plus the MSRP went up $1200 from the time I got my VIN and POC with MSRP in June.

Until more of us end up in this situation, Ram isn't going to do anything for us this early, which is very unfortunate.

Last edited:

atscfy

Reaction score
For anyone who is interested, I got a response on why my May 20th order was suddenly changed from D to BG. Turns out my Rebel 12A package (the 9-speaker system) doesn't work with the Rebel Level 2 package. So they're reaching out to the factory to try to change it to Rebel 12 (the HK speaker system). I tried to get them to change this a month ago when I heard that this was a problem, but the response was, "your truck will be built as ordered". I guess that was total BS, and now I've lost yet another month in getting on the schedule.
hey Eighty, do you know if this is just in relation to the 12a package or the 9 speakers in general? I also have a Rebel 2 with 9 speakers ( no package) the dealer told me the leather seats came with the night edition at no charge, now it shows $1500 on the build and price. If they charge for the seats I would have been able to get the Rebel 12 (12'' screen vs 8.5 and 19 speakers vs 9) for $755 more then my build. So I'm kinda hoping they make me upgrade to.

CdnSport21

Reaction score
My dealer called and my truck has arrived!! Going to see it tomorrow, and have it finally home on Tuesday. Not bad for build sheet Monday and window sticker Wednesday! I’ll post some pics tomorrow. To all waiting stay strong!! And to all my fellow canucks, Happy Thanksgiving.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My dealer called and my truck has arrived!! Going to see it tomorrow, and have it finally home on Tuesday. Not bad for build sheet Monday and window sticker Wednesday! I’ll post some pics tomorrow. To all waiting stay strong!! And to all my fellow canucks, Happy Thanksgiving.
when you pick it up can you post when it was built from the door pillar?

kenrs

Reaction score
hey Eighty, do you know if this is just in relation to the 12a package or the 9 speakers in general? I also have a Rebel 2 with 9 speakers ( no package) the dealer told me the leather seats came with the night edition at no charge, now it shows $1500 on the build and price. If they charge for the seats I would have been able to get the Rebel 12 (12'' screen vs 8.5 and 19 speakers vs 9) for $755 more then my build. So I'm kinda hoping they make me upgrade to.
Curious about that as well. I didn’t get the 9 speaker system as part of a package either - added separately.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So excited about the trucks showing up and getting delivered.

Would love to create the first post of a picture thread...but I don't have a truck to post.

I could post my 2020 ram I traded in June just to start?

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread