5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hope u don't need a truck anytime soon

BigD

Reaction score
Just for fun I looked at a half dozen local dealers online last night. Cheapest Ram 1500 with quad cab & V-6 is $46k. BH with crew cab & 5.7 hemi is $52k - $54k. Absolutely insane !! Just praying I don't total my truck anytime soon. I wouldn't be able to afford to replace it. Looked up my trade in value & it was $41k for my 2020 BH with 17,000 miles on it. I don't know why anyone would buy a truck right now unless you are desperate or enjoy flushing money down the toilet.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I ordered one and still got under invoice. Yea I’m waiting so far 2 months but it’s still possible to get a deal in a truck if your not in a huge rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squid013

Reaction score
Because my trade has gone up so much in value that its almost paying for the one I ordered

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
it all depends on the area and the dealers. I picked up my 21 ram 1500 with the V8 Engine with the level 2 package and night edition for $41k (plus fees and taxes) back in August. The same dealer has them right now at $44k. even cheaper for the v6 engine. other dealers in the area have the same truck with the v6 engine starting at 43K. Just depends on the dealers, as with anything else, corporate dealers are more expensive then independent dealers.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IMO I think it’s all how you skin the cat if you’re trading a vehicle. Dealers are giving ridiculous amounts for trades right now so it more than makes up for the lack of discounts or incentives that would normally be offered. Instead of getting $10k-$15k off the new truck as a discount or incentive you get an extra $10k-$15k for your trade so at the end of the day you’re still walking out the door paying what you would’ve paid a year or two ago.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just for fun I looked at a half dozen local dealers online last night. Cheapest Ram 1500 with quad cab & V-6 is $46k. BH with crew cab & 5.7 hemi is $52k - $54k. Absolutely insane !! Just praying I don't total my truck anytime soon. I wouldn't be able to afford to replace it. Looked up my trade in value & it was $41k for my 2020 BH with 17,000 miles on it. I don't know why anyone would buy a truck right now unless you are desperate or enjoy flushing money down the toilet.
The problem might be even finding one! My local dealer had 40 new rams total last year at this time. They have six now, this includes 2500 and 3500! They also said if your wanting a new van it will take at least 6 months to get one! Then yes, good luck getting them to come down! We will never see that $13,000 plus off msrp again😩

Users who are viewing this thread