5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many Trail Bosses

Burnzie

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but in my small town of 12,000 or so people, there's got to be atleast 20 CHEV TRAIL BOSSES. I mean come on it's Chevs version of a Rebel but its still a Chevrolet. Only about 4 Rebels in town, how about your town or city.

Nels

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but in my small town of 12,000 or so people, there's got to be atleast 20 CHEV TRAIL BOSSES. I mean come on it's Chevs version of a Rebel but its still a Chevrolet. Only about 4 Rebels in town, how about your town or city.
Same around me. Dont see many rebels. See a trailboss almost daily. I actually thought i wanted a trailboss, until i drove a Ram...

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Where I live, tons of RAM's, new ones. Then there are Ford's and then Chevy.
Looks like the Chevy guys are buying RAM's and the Ford guys, well they just don't know any better.

popcenator

Reaction score
Yeah, Trail Boss and AT4 packages everywhere here. I think I see as many TRXs here as I do Rebels. Just about everyone eyes my truck, I hardly notice the Trail Bosses anymore they're so abundant. I do like the AT4s though.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, noticed the same thing recently. Ton of trail bosses and Customer Trail Bosses running around my area. Must be Chevy's most popular trim.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Exact opposite here , I’ve seen 1 Trail Boss in the last year and about 30 Rebels .

byebyebowtie

Reaction score
more rebels than trail bosses for me (long island). Hate to say it but i think i like the exterior of the trail boss more.

badpewterz

Reaction score
with the trail boss being available on all trims from the base CUSTOM on up and guessing GM decided to make that their common dealer build is one reason. but yes i see tons of them! a rebel here and there same with a raptor, but only seen one BTS out in the wild and now TRXs yet around me

Sherran

Reaction score
I don't see a ton of Trail Bosses. We do however have an abundance of the newer Chevys with the chrome package which in my opinion is the ugliest truck right now. I see very few of the paint matched Chevys and they don't look so bad. There's actually quite a few RAMs and I see the same 4 every day on my way to work (3 miles of country roads).

I don't really notice the Fords anymore as they all look the same since about 2009 or so.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Probably because it's the only trim that looks worth a *bleep* lol

Last edited:

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of Trail Bosses out here as well. Lots of Rebels too, but I think the Trail Bosses outnumber them.

Users who are viewing this thread