5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trucks should start rolling out. They will be getting ready for 22 orders soon enough

bazz

Reaction score
2 fobs is nice if you take the time to set up yours and your wife profile so when she gets in with her fob all her presets are saved seat memory, radio, etc and when I get back in they go back.

I wonder if the 'fob profile' is only on certain models ? I have a Rebel and was unable to find that option anywhere in the Uconnect ?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m glad to hear you love your truck. That’s awesome. Besides the color I am getting almost same truck🙏 I got my fingers crossed that everything is perfect

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BUILD LINK |-| PRICE PAID
March 18th, 2PM - Sold Order created shipping to Mark Dodge
March 19th, 7AM - VIN Generated and sent to me
.....Will quote / update at next steps.

Quoting myself and adding details.

1. 3/18 - 2PM, Order placed
  2. 3/19 - 7AM, VIN Received from dealer
  3. 5/5 - Dealer indicates I'm in D1 status with a Build Date of 5/14
  4. 5/14 - Build Sheet shows up
  5. 5/16 - Window Sticker shows up

Maybe I should start looking at flights to Louisiana?

EDIT: 2021 Limited w/ 6'4" Bed + EcoDiesel + Level1, BUG, MFT, Tech Package, Night Edition

EDIT 2: Looks like $76,200 is what I was quoted but my sticker shows $76,700 ($500 increase since order)

t6F8eqo.png

Last edited:

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score

ben b

Reaction score
Lots of good new on this thread today! Got my window sticker yesterday. Dealer texted me that my RAM 1500 is on a train already, headed to Northern Cal (Bay Area).

All that stress over waiting the last few months seems to have disappeared with this great news.

ben b

Reaction score
I’ve been using the Chrysler URL but my sticker isn’t showing when I use the Dodge URL either. So, the wait continues. Maybe tomorrow will be my day
Mine showed up a little later than some others report. Not easy to wait, but it sure felt good when it popped up late in the day. I'm sure yours will be soon.

Matrixband

Reaction score
So the 22s are really 2021.5s? Lol. Sucks to buy something so expensive and not have an idea of cost.
Were you able to lock in the current incentives for the 22 though??
And yeah, I don’t see them building 22s before all of the 21 orders have been made, unless those new one are made at a different plant?
Yes, I doubt this will be built anytime soon. I do question if the options and option packages will remain exactly the same- as I ordered. Seems they do not really have their 2022 process ready to go, but they are just going ahead anyway. Therefore, things might be subject to last-minute changes or rearrangement. I hope not, and it's a little unnerving not knowing exact pricing. It may be months before it arrives.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, I doubt this will be built anytime soon. I do question if the options and option packages will remain exactly the same- as I ordered. Seems they do not really have their 2022 process ready to go, but they are just going ahead anyway. Therefore, things might be subject to last-minute changes or rearrangement. I hope not, and it's a little unnerving not knowing exact pricing. It may be months before it arrives.
Yeah cuz what happens if you don’t like some of the new packages? Oh well right?

Users who are viewing this thread