5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new 2021 Hydro Blue Rebel

ToopaCent

Reaction score
Looks great! Im waiting on my Big Horn Sport in HBP to finish being built. The wait is killing me

Was your stinger the same color? I'm a big stinger fan but the lady said i wasnt allowed to get one

Choppa

Reaction score
Looks great! Im waiting on my Big Horn Sport in HBP to finish being built. The wait is killing me

Was your stinger the same color? I'm a big stinger fan but the lady said i wasnt allowed to get one
Actually my Stinger was Snow White Pearl a31.jpg

tones2SS

Reaction score
Congrats on the rig! Awesome color choice.

What are/were your thoughts on the Kia Stinger? I'm thinking that could be my next daily driver. Thanks.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats on the Rebel!

The Stinger is an awesome car, you will miss the driving dynamics bit but you will love the resale on the Rebel (even before Covid) :)

Used prices are crazy right now, but if the right opportunity presents itself, pick up a nice cheap and cherry manual hatchback for the days you want to hit the twisties. Good combo with the truck.

Lesczynski33

Reaction score
Congrats!!!! I have the same color and love it. Something about the blue and black just looks right with the stance of the truck.

Choppa

Reaction score
Congrats on the rig! Awesome color choice.

What are/were your thoughts on the Kia Stinger? I'm thinking that could be my next daily driver. Thanks.
I loved my Stinger. CAI, Down pipes, JB4 tune, pushing 500hp. Car was crazy quick and luxurious to boot. But it was a toy and I needed a little more practical. No regrets though, absolutely love the Rebel.

tones2SS

Reaction score
I loved my Stinger. CAI, Down pipes, JB4 tune, pushing 500hp. Car was crazy quick and luxurious to boot. But it was a toy and I needed a little more practical. No regrets though, absolutely love the Rebel.
Very nice!
Sounds like a fun ride. Thanks!

Reaction score
Thats a great looking truck. I would have preferred that color over my red one, but I wasn’t willing to wait 6 more months for a special order...

c’est la vie.

Users who are viewing this thread