5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Laramie Rebel

JBeckman

Reaction score
After tons of searching and looking for combos. Aftermarket, 18", 20". 33 or 35 tires etc. Stressful stuff. Lol But I still wanted a set of Rebel wheels. Finally found a set. Less than 200 miles on them and still had the blue over the RWL.
So I we made a deal via FB and I planned the 4.5hr road trip 1 way. Get there and they were all to be expected. Paid, shook hands and drove the 4.5hr return trip. Went to the dealer today to get sensors swapped and finally a wash.

9hrs on the road - $120 in gas
Snacks and lunch - $20
Dealership fee - $80
Rebel wheels and tires - $1025
Having a sexy Laramie- Priceless! 20181019_110716.jpg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
After tons of searching and looking for combos. Aftermarket, 18", 20". 33 or 35 tires etc. Stressful stuff. Lol But I still wanted a set of Rebel wheels. Finally found a set. Less than 200 miles on them and still had the blue over the RWL.
So I we made a deal via FB and I planned the 4.5hr road trip 1 way. Get there and they were all to be expected. Paid, shook hands and drove the 4.5hr return trip. Went to the dealer today to get sensors swapped and finally a wash.

9hrs on the road - $120 in gas
Snacks and lunch - $20
Dealership fee - $80
Rebel wheels and tires - $1025
Having a sexy Laramie- Priceless! View attachment 6619
That looks pretty BA man. Congtas!!

JBeckman

Reaction score
^^^. Why no worries about “ running “ boards ?

Biggest concern was the misses getting in and out. She can just fine. Also was considering the black mopar set, but I'm not a huge fan of the gap between the body and board.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed, the wheels look fantastic. I have running boards for function, as my wife is short. The look is OK, but the best pictures are from without them. If you can get by without, great.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Check out the GO Rhino ones too, they just released the 2019 ones and they are half the price of the Mopar ones.

Tropez

Reaction score
Check out the GO Rhino ones too, they just released the 2019 ones and they are half the price of the Mopar ones.

Have you bought them? Looks like they have two models that fit our 2019 RAM's, the RB10 and RB20.

2018-10-23 13_43_14-Window.png

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I haven't bought them yet as I am unable to order my truck yet. ETorque not available to order yet on Rebel in Canada. I do like the looks of the RB20's but waiting to see if they offer the Dominator D6's as I like that look better.

BGRAM

Reaction score
Looks GREAT! I'm debating on the Rebel wheels or Laramie Sport wheels to put on my Big Horn Sport. You may be pushing me to pursue the Rebel option!

JBeckman

Reaction score
Looks GREAT! I'm debating on the Rebel wheels or Laramie Sport wheels to put on my Big Horn Sport. You may be pushing me to pursue the Rebel option!

My dealership had a 19 rebel with same paint color on their lot. That's what really drove me to find a set. With people wanting to change their wheel package right away, it makes the rebel wheels somewhat available. On my truck they look better than any aftermarket set.

Imo, with your silver, they would look great!

Users who are viewing this thread