5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ReiHido

Reaction score
Placed an order on 3/22 for a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 Night Edition. I have a vin but no real updates from my dealer. This will be my first truck ever so I am very excited.

SpartanBert

Reaction score
I ordered 2/27, VIN issued 3/8. Ramchat gave me this update this morning: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

Limited2021

Reaction score
Whats the latest status you have heard?

This is the latest from ram chat. Been this way for several weeks now. I keep track of the date and who I talk to. This is what Steven had to say...

3/31/21 Steven Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

ReiHido

Reaction score
This is the latest from ram chat. Been this way for several weeks now. I keep track of the date and who I talk to. This is what Steven had to say...

3/31/21 Steven Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
I just spoke with Ram chat as well and I received the same message. This is week 3 for me.

ben b

Reaction score
I ordered 2/27, VIN issued 3/8. Ramchat gave me this update this morning: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."
I ordered my Longhorn Limited on 2/28--one day after your order. Am in same status as you.

Simar14707

Reaction score
I ordered a Ram Rebel on march 8th with $1000 as a deposit.
I asked my dealer for any updates but all he told me was that is in good status, nothing else and its been a month without any updates. Wont even reply to me.
Now can I cancel this truck ?
Is there any way for a Canadian to check on the build times…Ram chat wont help me.

Jay905

Reaction score
I asked my dealer for any updates but all he told me was that is in good status, nothing else and its been a month without any updates. Wont even reply to me.
Is there any way for a Canadian to check on the build times…Ram chat wont help me.
Someone else on the forum mentioned calling FCA Canada. Their number is 1-800-465-2001, but you’ll need the VIN.

I ordered my truck on Feb 8th and mine is still in D. Been checking with the dealer monthly and trying to not get my hopes up.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
I'm in Calgary and good luck. Our service sucks compared to Ram Chat. If your dealer gave you a vin you can call the number in the post just above, but I'm approaching 1 month since order with $5,000 down (sold order) and still don't have a vin. They said they don't see the vin until the truck is built and ready to ship despite usign the same tracking system as the US. I did manage to get a few updates out of my dealer and I've been in D status since just before March 25, ordered March 10. Dealer said to check back at the end of April.

Mate514

Reaction score
You got to be very patient. Canada trucks are way longer to build than the average american. I'm on my week 21 and still in D status. I called and I send e-mails to FCA canada a bunch of time but there's nothing they can do according to them. The customer service really sucks at FCA Canada. The only person that can push things for you is your dealer. Where are you from?

Every20years

Reaction score
You got to be very patient. Canada trucks are way longer to build than the average american. I'm on my week 21 and still in D status. I called and I send e-mails to FCA canada a bunch of time but there's nothing they can do according to them. The customer service really sucks at FCA Canada. The only person that can push things for you is your dealer. Where are you from?
What is it that drives the delay in builds and shipping? I feel like there must be quotas or rules in the recent trade agreement that somehow limits the parts either being allowed into or out of the countries and then impacts how many "completed" vehicles can cross the border. Has it always been this much of a difference? I mean to Stellantis or FCA or RAM or Chrysler or whoever, money is money.

Users who are viewing this thread