5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Rebel is sexy in person gents

robe2388

Reaction score
Saw the red/black Rebel today at a dealer and it looks so sexy in person. I wanted a black one but now I don't know, love at first sight kinda thing. Might be a visual illusion, but since it's so red outside the interior looks way less red and toned down than in the other colors. If it had been a 4x4 I would have taken her. lol

Attachments

• yo9MjrgFQRWlTVRX0GBBfQ.jpg
    yo9MjrgFQRWlTVRX0GBBfQ.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 153

BigBRebel

Reaction score
Saw the red/black Rebel today at a dealer and it looks so sexy in person. I wanted a black one but now I don't know, love at first sight kinda thing. Might be a visual illusion, but since it's so red outside the interior looks way less red and toned down than in the other colors. If it had been a 4x4 I would have taken her. lol
Unless I missed something, all Rebels are 4x4's...

Mason1217

Reaction score
Nope, Quad Cab is only 4x4, Crew Cab can be either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181017-003329_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-003329_Chrome.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20181017-003304_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-003304_Chrome.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 13

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
When building the ram rebel select the 2 wheel drive and move on to select the engine. You will see that the v6 is the only option or atleast that's all it's allowing me to select with the 2 wheel drive

Mason1217

Reaction score
When building the ram rebel select the 2 wheel drive and move on to select the engine. You will see that the v6 is the only option or atleast that's all it's allowing me to select with the 2 wheel drive
Yes, I was just showing that the rebel can be ordered in 2WD, I thought the drive was in question, not the engine size.

Mason1217

Reaction score
Although, since you are correct in saying there is no 2wd hemi rebel available, the one in this post DOES have a hemi, so it must be 4WD, so now Robe, you have to go back and Screenshot_20181017-023848_Chrome.jpg pick it up since you said you'd take it home if its 4wd lol

robe2388

Reaction score
You guys almost got me there for a second and I second guessed myself. Lol pretty sure that was 2wd, all you have to do is look at the back, all 4x4s have the badge in the rear!

Mason1217

Reaction score

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Huh, I wonder why you cant build one like that on the ram trucks builder page? Maybe you used to be able to but now cant? Seems odd lol
They also didn't have the 3.92 gears listed for v6.

I tried to build a max tow tradesman and they didn't have the hemi or the Dana super 60.

Build and price is very glitchy as you can see in the many posts about it

Mikeg

Reaction score
i have to agree...but clearly am biased! i thought i made a mistake about a week into it because it is a relatively bright red, but it grew on me. also agree that the interior red is muted compared with the exterior.

robe2388

Reaction score
Were you looking for a red one or was it like me? It literally just wanted to be looked at over all other trucks in the lot, like the movies where the blonde has the red dress and red lip stick haha

Mikeg

Reaction score
i was actually flexible on color, and im usually not. i like all the rebel colors, basically came down to other options/price and what dealer would work with me.

Tropez

Reaction score
i have to agree...but clearly am biased! i thought i made a mistake about a week into it because it is a relatively bright red, but it grew on me. also agree that the interior red is muted compared with the exterior.

The interior red is more of a maroon to me.

Users who are viewing this thread