5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's Gone!

yellowboy

Reaction score
True or not ---- I don't care about looks, mods, engine, speed, etc. All I want is a reliable and comfortable truck that isn't in the shop all the time, doesn't leak and actually works. The new Ram is not that truck and probably never will be.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
True or not ---- I don't care about looks, mods, engine, speed, etc. All I want is a reliable and comfortable truck that isn't in the shop all the time, doesn't leak and actually works. The new Ram is not that truck and probably never will be.
Thirty three years of owning Rams and NEVER have had an issue. Reliable, comfortable and consistent performing Ram are enjoyed by the majority of owners otherwise if it was as bad as you try to state then FCA would be out of business - period.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I came FROM a 2019 Ridgeline to a Rebel... I wouldn't go back. Ridgelines are awesome for what they are built for, but I found out that they are a "NART" (not a real truck). I did everything available to mine. 2" lift, biggest tires that fit (even though they still rubbed at full lock when turning), After market skid plates (NoLo Designs) for front engine and tranny and rear differential, fabbed up my own full size spare tire carrier for the bed.... man I did it all. It was STILL unable to climb a long, steep, rocky hill without the rear differential and transmission overheating. I would have to stop and let it cool off for about 20 minutes before continuing on. It has no tow hooks at all. The bumpers are thin plastic (like a Pilot or Passport). Oh, and by the way, there is NO aftermarket besides what I did for the Ridgeline. I had to weld up my own rear bumper protector. No bumpers, rock sliders, etc. I am happy with my move and love my Rebel. Here's what I did to my Ridgeline... it was cool for what it was.
Well its just a Honda Pilot, correct?

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Happy April 1st everyone;)
Should have posted buying a Ferd F150, that’s almost as bad.
(Mind you I’d take a 2021 if you gave it to me for free though...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread