5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Rebel owner

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We are good at recommending “must have” mods that will drain your bank account!

Hopefully you have read enough of the forum posts about the Rebel to know that mpg’s won’t be as stated on the sticker... For some reason there’s owners who don’t understand that.

Enjoy your truck and post up some pics! There is a 63 page “post your Rebel pics” thread...

lost demon

Reaction score
welcome to the land of both happy and sad Ram owners. If you want perfection, you won't find any vehicle that will meet your need. but like all of us follow along, ask questions and join in the conversation. You'll get plenty of advise to help you spend your money. what the hell, can't take it with ya !

RebelJC

Reaction score
welcome to the land of both happy and sad Ram owners. If you want perfection, you won't find any vehicle that will meet your need. but like all of us follow along, ask questions and join in the conversation. You'll get plenty of advise to help you spend your money. what the hell, can't take it with ya !
My wife always tells me I'm never satisfied anyway, might as well get what I want!

RebelJC

Reaction score
We are good at recommending “must have” mods that will drain your bank account!

Hopefully you have read enough of the forum posts about the Rebel to know that mpg’s won’t be as stated on the sticker... For some reason there’s owners who don’t understand that.

Enjoy your truck and post up some pics! There is a 63 page “post your Rebel pics” thread...
Yes, I know all about the MPG and how they come up with the numbers. There is a video on YouTube by tfl trucks that tests and explains everything about the rebel and how it got its ratings. They were able to get 18 MPG @ 70 MPH highway.

RebelJC

Reaction score
First mods on their way. LED lights for the bed to replace the incandescent ones. Amp research powerstep running boards, Amp research bed step.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
First mods on their way. LED lights for the bed to replace the incandescent ones. Amp research powerstep running boards, Amp research bed step.
Any interest in a front led bar down lower? I'm seeing a fair number of trucks actually using theirs at night on the highways.

RebelJC

Reaction score
Any interest in a front led bar down lower? I'm seeing a fair number of trucks actually using theirs at night on the highways.
I like the look of it, but I did the same thing on my sequoia and I got a horrible wind noise from it. Can't stand wind whistle.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Was it up higher in the grill or down off/under the bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread