5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Flamma

Reaction score
Dang I wish someone from Ram or my dealer or whom ever would email me and give me half a clue about where mine is at. Ram chat today said all parts are gathered and it is being scheduled to be built. Check back next week. They all have my information yet I have to do all work trying to track it down. Ok rant over. 🙁
Mine was in D status for 2 months, until I told them I wasn't going to take delivery past the end of the month. RamChat here escalated it to Ram Information emails, and the next day I was in D1. Could be coincidence...I still find the most accurate info from my dealer though.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine was in D status for 2 months, until I told them I wasn't going to take delivery past the end of the month. RamChat here escalated it to Ram Information emails, and the next day I was in D1. Could be coincidence...I still find the most accurate info from my dealer though.

Agreed. When I told the dealer on what RamChat said about yesterday he said he trusts Flint, MI water before he believes Ramchat..lol

NCShooter

Reaction score
Got email from dealer indicating he expects delivery 3/10 (next week).
Spoke to Ramchat this morning and she indicated that it was loaded on a train car.
We’ll see.
Ordered 12/15/2020

MrSixStrings12

Reaction score
Ordered Jan 25
Never got any information about VIN, VON, etc
Got the call today that its D1 and planned ship date is March 17th. He said I should have it by the end of the month. Cant wait! My wishlist has been growing!

Shanethism

Reaction score
Got an email today (the very first one they've bothered to send me, despite repeated requests) from the dealership scheduling my "Sales Appointment" for 03/19/2021. Confirmed with the dealer that my truck should be arriving that day. Dealer confirmed it's in transit and made it through QC "very quickly". Should be arriving at the "Transfer Facility" in Utah around 3/6, and then make it's way north to ID after that. If their schedule is accurate, that puts me at a little over 14 weeks if I counted correctly. A bit more than their "8-10 weeks" prediction. Ordered 12/14/2020
Ouch, but at least you're getting some progress.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered Jan 25
Got the call today that its D1 and planned ship date is March 17th. He said I should have it by the end of the month. Cant wait! My wishlist has been growing!

If you just hit D1 today (to be sequenced in for building) I would say atleast 2 weeks before it starts to build. Depending on how close your dealership is to the facility getting it at end of month might happen but would bet longer. That is also barring you don't get stuck in QA.

laramie4x4

Reaction score
My truck has been built but sent to storage.. per the chat my truck "have been selected for additional quality inspection"

whatever that means...

KCViper

Reaction score
RamChat and dealer telling me that my truck ETA is 3/1-3/15. I have never received an email of any kind from Ram regarding my build. Dealer certainly seems more informed, but who really knows at this point!! The wait is giving me all kinds of time to find more mods and money to spend! 😉

DevinB

Reaction score
Checked in with my dealer today for an update...been about 30 days since I ordered it. Asked them to check and reprint the POC. Their estimate was 11 to 13 weeks, and when they checked today and reprinted the POC the system showed D1 status with an explanation on the POC sheet as follows (just blanked out my vin and von):

1614747660196.png

So not sure when the D1 status dropped, but at least it's moving forward. Probably another two months to go with shipping; that estimated ship date looks sporty. My plan is to expect the worst and hope for the best. Cheers.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's here! It's here! The new phone book is here! err...No, my new truck is here!

I ordered it 12/16/2020 and it was dropped off at the dealership this past Saturday, Feb 20th for a total delivery time of 9.5 weeks. That's good considering the plant is shut down for 2 weeks at the end of the year.

I can't wait to pick it up this coming Saturday. They send me some pics.

That's a nice Yamaha AR240 you got there. I got a SX210

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just checked with RamChat and was told that vehicle has been released from factory and ready to ship. Yesterday in paint and today it is out the door. Also checked and got my build sheet. Talked with Dealer and he thinks should be here in 2 weeks barring any holds.

Flamma

Reaction score
My truck has been built but sent to storage.. per the chat my truck "have been selected for additional quality inspection"

whatever that means...
JS - Storage. Some of you call this "Prison". I like to think of it as QA trying to ensure you get what you expected. Typically if something happens or is found in the I step (or even a previous step), it goes here to get checked and fixed. A panel looks off color, a part on your truck was in the same batch as a bunch of failed parts, a light doesn't turn on, etc will all cause the truck to get sent here for a detailed inspection and fix.

MacFly

Reaction score
JS - Storage. Some of you call this "Prison". I like to think of it as QA trying to ensure you get what you expected. Typically if something happens or is found in the I step (or even a previous step), it goes here to get checked and fixed. A panel looks off color, a part on your truck was in the same batch as a bunch of failed parts, a light doesn't turn on, etc will all cause the truck to get sent here for a detailed inspection and fix.
I'm actually a bit worried about how fast my truck apparently made it through QC lol

Chuck19

Reaction score
When did you order. I ordered on a Saturday and received VIN Monday from the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered last Thursday and have not received anything from the dealer regarding VIN. I ordered from Mark Dodge like you i believe. I will have to follow up with Aaron.

redneck

Reaction score
Ordered Jan 25
hate to burst your bubble mine has been stuck in d1 status for 33 days now trying to get anyone to push this thru is like pulling teeth

jcourant

Reaction score
I ordered last day of December and my truck shipped out of Saltillo on Feb 24th. Pleasantly surprised at how "fast" it was.

Users who are viewing this thread