5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a part number, please

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Last week I must have pushed the wrong button or something and left my truck unlocked overnight. So either Thursday or Friday night somebody rifled my cab. I suspect kids. They stole a flashlight, which I understand, and a package of antiseptic wipes, which I sorta understand, but they also stole the bag that had the quick-reference manual and the tailgate removal wiring plug, which I don't understand.

So if somebody could go grab that plug in the bag that came in the glove compartment and jot down the part number, I'd appreciate it. I just don't feel like dealing with the slug at the local dealership parts counter. And if you have that manual and it has a number, that would be nice, too.

Polo08816

Reaction score
What website has the "best" or most detailed parts diagram?

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can contact FCA and they may sent out the quick-start manual and full size manual for free to you.

turkeybird56

Reaction score
LOL, now i know what that thing is for :ROFLMAO: Thanks

YUP, plug in when U remove tailgate................. I got to get me a Tailgate Lock for the right side ref lock gate on truck. They R like $28.00... I got a GM clamp on there now.

Users who are viewing this thread