5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bed weep holes

Txd33r

Reaction score
Are there drain holes supposed to be in the bed? Mine fills up with water every time it rains. Just wondering if they got filled up with bed liner.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, my bed liner filled the drain holes in my bed too... I have a cover so i don't care about it but i can see why it's a problem for you.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There is on the back side, mine drained just fine even though I have the factory spray-in liner. However, they can easily be filled up with debris over time. You need to clear them out if it's no longer draining.

STR

Reaction score
Yes, the bed has drain holes near the cab. My bed has the factory spay-in liner, and I can still see daylight between some of the panels near the tailgate too. It would have to rain pretty hard for a long time to gather any measurable water. I agree w/above... the holes are probably filled w/debris.

Txd33r

Reaction score
I’ll check that out. I bought a peragon cover so won’t be an issue much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread