5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few updates to TK421 -- my storm trooper

Pete D

Reaction score
Really love the forums. I was able to do alot of my research for add ons by reading through everyones feedback !! Thank you. So week one of the new Ram -- ended up going with the Mopar oem floor liners . I was close to doing Weathertech again and to be honest if their shipping costs were not so high -- i might have just gone with them again - but to be honest after laying these liners down - i am very happy with the look and fitting !! 20200604_152555 (1).jpg 20200604_152526.jpg 20200604_152618.jpg

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck came with these. Love them. We have weather techs in the other vehicles and I see no real difference between the two. I like having the ram accents.

Skater

Reaction score
Really love the forums. I was able to do alot of my research for add ons by reading through everyones feedback !! Thank you. So week one of the new Ram -- ended up going with the Mopar oem floor liners . I was close to doing Weathertech again and to be honest if their shipping costs were not so high -- i might have just gone with them again - but to be honest after laying these liners down - i am very happy with the look and fitting !! View attachment 58366 View attachment 58367 View attachment 58368
I did not even know Mopar made these. They look great.

Last edited:

Ramtrx

Reaction score
I like the weather tech covering the sill plate. More a rugged style for a working person.

STR

Reaction score
They were included with my Rebel. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread