5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Just upgraded the wheels on my 2019 Limited. I liked the factory 22s, but I saw the same truck pass me on the highway and I didn't like the profile. I felt like the rims/tires were skinny and made the truck luck uptight. Went with some wider ones to give it a better look.

XD847 - 22x10 +12 offest
Toyo AT II - 33 x 12.50 x 22

I wanted to go bigger, but thanks to those airbags I couldn't go too big. But these give a similar ride as the factory 22s, just a meaner look.
No rubbing except when in aero or lowest height setting, it rubs when doing a deep turn.. So either keep the truck at normal height, or have it set to auto aero at higher speeds.
Chrome delete next... eventually.

View attachment 56825 View attachment 56826
How’s your ride quality on those tires? I have the same and I can’t seem to get them smooth at higher speeds.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you tell me exactly what was replaced or removed from stock setup

2019 Ram Bighorn
2.5" level
Fuel Blitz wheels
275-65-20 Duratracs
Sure thing, all I did was swap out my muffler with the b2 fabrication aggressive style replacement. It used to be the pypes m80 replacement but he makes it on his own now so I think that’s what he’s calling it. The only other modification I did was remove the rear resonators with flowmaster rear resonator deletes and tips. I still have the front resonator on(between the cats and muffler)

ny2az

Reaction score
On the HK system ... are the front door upper speakers just tweeters ... or are they the same as the dash speakers ...

K_Hub

Reaction score
Working on decaling the new 5500 this weekend. I don’t think my neighbors know what truck manufacturer I prefer.

(Yes I know, one of my guys destroyed one of my stake sections already with an excavator bucket. Needless to say he got a talking to.)

908d04d3e8261b9ac08bd1f22b2bbe07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBear1612

Reaction score
How did you do this? I started this on the drivers side but couldn't get the glue that was left behind to come off. I tried acetone and rubbing alcohol neither did the trick, and it left a noticeable area where the sticker used to be so I stopped operations and now I'm missing about a 1/2" x 1" piece of the sticker
I did this on my last truck using a clothes iron and a few paper towels. You take off the visor and lay it down on the table, put the iron on hot enough to melt the glue but not too high. Then put the paper towel on the visor and iron it until the paper towel soaks up the melted glue, keep changing the paper towels as they soak up the glue, and the sticker will just peel off with no residue.

adampsmall

Reaction score
Did you spray the lugs? I'm debating that and curious how the dip would hold up with tire rotations. I could spray the wheels off the truck but then my lugs wouldn't match. I don't intend to re-dip every 6 months to repair so trying to see what my options are.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I sprayed mine and I'm planning to take off the front wheels in June. If I remember I'll post something about it. I read on another thread that someone had done the lugs and it did chip the dip on the lugs, but it wasn't bad.

RamConvert82

Reaction score
I sprayed mine and I'm planning to take off the front wheels in June. If I remember I'll post something about it. I read on another thread that someone had done the lugs and it did chip the dip on the lugs, but it wasn't bad.
Perfect thanks! Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

keyser soze

Reaction score

ktl5005

Reaction score
Installed a Hellwig sway bar. Definitely feel the difference even kn the softest setting.

Attachments

• 9EE551E0-8984-4DEA-900A-B9E78BAF3374.jpeg
    9EE551E0-8984-4DEA-900A-B9E78BAF3374.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 131

whetrick1

Reaction score
I installed new blackout head lights and Rough Country Grille Lights. Started thundering so I didn't finish hooking up the grille lights but I'll finish the tomorrow. Finally found a micro fuse add a circuit. For the trigger blue tooth light switches.
595fed7c1a05e7950a6951af91ed71ee.jpg

01d3c9d0b87bcbc7730332bfd319e164.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigep924

Reaction score
Ordered a Decked cargo system for my 2020 Laramie and going this afternoon to look at some different rims.

Users who are viewing this thread