5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigger AT tires, agressive look on stock Bighorn

Prodat

Reaction score
I like my stock 20" bighorn wheels, I hate standard Nexen tires.

Worst tires i have ever owned.

Time to change, would like to keep the stock black wheels, but do want to make a little more aggressive look.

Really like the Nitto grapplers, unfortunately those are in my county pretty expensive and at least 4 weeks delivery.

Do you guys have similar set up on stock wheels ? Or recommend tires for these wheels ?

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Time to change, would like to keep the stock black wheels, but do want to make a little more aggressive look.

Really like the Nitto grapplers, unfortunately those are in my county pretty expensive and at least 4 weeks delivery.

Do you guys have similar set up on stock wheels ? Or recommend tires for these wheels ?
Falken Wildpeak or Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT.

kittyjo

Reaction score

Where u located? I can get them? I’m in nc 27410

NJC1684

Reaction score
You're overseas? If you can't get the RG's I'd look at the Falken's or Hankook's.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Falken Wildpeaks came on my truck. I really really like them. If they last I'll keep buying them.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Falken Wildpeak A/T3W is the best all-terrain on the market currently.

I'd really like to run the Yokohama Geolandar X-AT long term and see how those do though. That's one tire I haven't put miles on yet.

T-Boned-Tony

Reaction score
My truck came with Falken Wildpeak AT3 too. Awesome tire in any situation, from -30 Celsius icy roads to muddy gravel roads. I won't change them for anything else...
PS Groetjes uit Alberta.

Users who are viewing this thread