5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signatures

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m feeling no matter what we suggest, there will always be something that does not fall within that criteria.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But then if you have a problem with... your sound system or screen for example, you need to say if you have the 8.4 NAV, Non-Nav, 12" etc... you need to say what sound system you have..
But wouldn't people say "I have the 8.4" with nav in their post. I don't read anybody signature beyond what model of truck you have.

Listing that your Hemi has VVT is useless information.. every Hemi in the last 10 years has that.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
I don’t know, I personally enjoy seeing the air pressure readings in all five tires, radio presets, steering wheel angle, pedal height, lumbar position, individual lug nut torque values, light metered lumen count of each bulb,....

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know, I personally enjoy seeing the air pressure readings in all five tires, radio presets, steering wheel angle, pedal height, lumbar position, individual lug nut torque values, light metered lumen count of each bulb,....
I'm changing mine to this:

2019 Ram truck
39 PSI on all 4 tires
Oil life 92%
A/C Temp "LO"
1 Cheeto stuck underneath the rear seat

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So I have changed it to limit the length of new signatures which should make it much more manageable. Unfortunately there's no way to force old signatures to be cut down, that would be up to the user themself.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I can only edit to two lines...
Anyway... I'll work on a new one.

Could be more characters as there is a character limit as well.

I just double checked and as a site supporter you should be able to have a 3 line signature.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

I just double checked and as a site supporter you should be able to have a 3 line signature.
Great, good to know. Thanks!

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I did not realize that the site supporter got an extra line in the signature. Good information to know.

Thanks.

Cravenfan

Reaction score
Is it me or are some signatures just getting out of hand? Meaning the length/size? I realize we all want to know the basic make up of the truck to help with answering questions and all, but holy cow. I've actually thought mine was long and I'd gladly trim it down if y'all want to institute limits.

Not sure what you mean... :cool:

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure why ppl give 2 sh!ts, a fugg or a fart about it. Read what’s on the screen or just scroll past it and move on. NBD, freal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because you end up having to scroll so much past these massive signatures just to find the content

Swayze

Reaction score
0E63E868-0EFD-44B7-968E-9968DB813AC3.jpeg
Tapatalk is the answer to an individuals siggy woes. I see no siggys from anyone, saves all the scrolling and etc....

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Silly sigs are like.

I've installed Limited Floor Mats (write up to come), Remove original Laramie Mats
Next year I'm going to install a supercharger - either that or an Cold Air Intake - depends on if the wife lets me or not - we in therapy now.
Carnuba waxed the back of my rims.
Built on a Sunday afternoon September 2018 by loving robots.

Users who are viewing this thread