5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

406Rebel

Reaction score
Installed King leveling kit and splash guards

Attachments

• DC3278F9-2AFC-454F-9A35-05F14D4793C0.jpeg
    DC3278F9-2AFC-454F-9A35-05F14D4793C0.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 54B26D28-04D9-45CF-A5F0-876BA6F31D70.jpeg
    54B26D28-04D9-45CF-A5F0-876BA6F31D70.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 249
  • F16C1B2B-04E5-478E-A1B2-F1F5CB2E52BC.jpeg
    F16C1B2B-04E5-478E-A1B2-F1F5CB2E52BC.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 248

5Lugs

Reaction score
Sorry no pics of the "Carnage". I attempted to take some pics and they didn`t come out very well to show the damage. My truck is the Delmonico Red Pearl. I received a text yesterday and the damage is now over $8000 and will need a hood and some trim pieces. Only the roof, hood, drivers side were hit. The drivers side actually wasn`t hit very bad and I had a soft tri-fold cover on the bed which prevented the bed from being damaged. Oh well......it`s just stuff......Nah baloney. Just storms, it`s been a lot more active with the thunder storms this spring.

adampsmall

Reaction score
Over the last month or so, painted the stock wheels with plastidip. 2 tone, metalisizer over the black on the original chrome inserts. Dipped the badge chrome black. Installed Ionic side bars. Played in the woods.

Attachments

• Side with black.jpg
    Side with black.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Woods.jpg
    Woods.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Wheel Before.jpg
    Wheel Before.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Wheel After.jpg
    Wheel After.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 212

aametzger

Reaction score
Any runs at any heights? How is the ride?
im running spacers 1.5 frt and 2.0 rear, no rubbing at any level. Without spacers, slight rubbing at full lock (just plastic liner- trimming or heating liner would fix) when in entry-exit. the ride is good, feels more planted in my opinion.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Over the last month or so, painted the stock wheels with plastidip. 2 tone, metalisizer over the black on the original chrome inserts. Dipped the badge chrome black. Installed Ionic side bars. Played in the woods.

Looks really good. I've got the wheels on my Mazda 3 dipped as well. They need to be redone but they've held up really well over the past 4/5 yrs that I've had it done. The only real peeling they've sustained has been due to tire rotations and changes from discount tire.

adampsmall

Reaction score
Looks really good. I've got the wheels on my Mazda 3 dipped as well. They need to be redone but they've held up really well over the past 4/5 yrs that I've had it done. The only real peeling they've sustained has been due to tire rotations and changes from discount tire.
That's good to know. I was wondering how the dip would hold up. I've read good things about it. It looks good now and didn't cost much. Haven't taken the wheels off yet, but that is next up when I put a Daystar level on.

LuvGun

Reaction score
Soooo with all the "schlepping i had to do with my work being put in crates to & fro working from home, i wanted to make sure my cloth seats didn't get ruined so i went looking for a solution....

i bought these from Walmart of all places (online) i must admit for 40 bucks didn't expect much, but i was amazed....

OLD:

View attachment 56181

they are a lot better than the chair pad i had put there to make sure no dirt or scratches got on the seat but they REALLY look nice too!

View attachment 56182

View attachment 56183

and the included hardware gizmos REALLY keep them in place...under side power seat:

View attachment 56184

manual passenger:

View attachment 56186

REAR:

View attachment 56187

i mean, don't get me wrong, still a little ghetto BUT if u have a pet or have to put some thing on ur seat, these really protect them : ) and i've never posted a link in here for an item, don't even know if ur allowed to but IF ya are and IF ya wanna know the name, just ask : )
I'm going to give them a shot, thanks

O Captain My Captian

Reaction score

LM42

Reaction score
I had a 2" level kit installed in mine yesterday. Now I need to decide for certain what tires I want, and if I will do them with aftermarket wheels right away or just put them on my stock chromies.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am about to give mine a bath and vacuum all of the sand from the beach this past weekend. If the weather holds out I might dive into putting the passive entry parts on and my door speakers.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
I'm going to give them a shot, thanks

u definitely should : ) snapped a couple of more pics for the members of "Cheap Solutions With HUGE Results Fan Club" : )..lol

(u lift the back seat flap, feed them thru the front of the seat, then position upright against the bar they hold : ) don't think i fastened correctly but they held so well i just left them" lol )

rear 1.jpg
rear 2.jpg

passenger view better angle : )

r front 1.jpg

driver side better angle: )

r front 2.jpg

Attachments

• rear 1.jpg
    rear 1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

LuvGun

Reaction score
u definitely should : ) snapped a couple of more pics for the members of "Cheap Solutions With HUGE Results Fan Club" : )..lol

(u lift the back seat flap, feed them thru the front of the seat, then position upright against the bar they hold : ) don't think i fastened correctly but they held so well i just left them" lol )

View attachment 56778
View attachment 56765

passenger view better angle : )

View attachment 56768

driver side better angle: )

View attachment 56769
They are on the way, thanks for the pics

Users who are viewing this thread