5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

fjoseph12

Reaction score
Hey fellas..so i’m going back and forth between the readylift 3.5 lift and the cst 4 inch (only 2 i could find compatible with 2wd) can anybody speak on quality of the parts and ride quality between the 2?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey fellas..so i’m going back and forth between the readylift 3.5 lift and the cst 4 inch (only 2 i could find compatible with 2wd) can anybody speak on quality of the parts and ride quality between the 2?
Go with the CST lift. It keeps much closer to the stock ride. The Readylift uses a combination of spacers. The preload spacer will stiffen you the ride.

tbaker1032

Reaction score
2020 Rebel Blacked-out
ReadyLIFT 3.5 Lift Kit
Nitto 35x12.50r20 Ridge Grappler
Fuel Vapor D569
Bushwacker Fender Flares
Go Rhino - 6' Dominator D6 Black Running Boards

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 414
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_4747.jpg
    IMG_4747.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 515
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 510
Reaction score
Sorry if I’m too late here, but I’d agree with ksn240. The 2” Readylift kit I got rode nice and quality seemed pretty good but with the 3.5” kit if they include a preload spacer as he mentioned, it will make the ride stiffer. I would avoid any kit with that. Only use the spacers on the top if you want to retain good ride.

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
Awesome. What all did you have to trim up front? Also, is the tint over your front markers film or spray?

I already ripped off one of the fender spats, so I ordered new. I will be trimming the metal behind it and molding the spat so it does not rub. It rubs on full lock turns.

As for the tint, its Lamin-X tint film. I did the headlights, mirror lights and third brake light.

Reaction score
This may have been answered already, but I wasn't seeing it. Does anyone know how far the stock wheel studs stick out beyond the hub mating surface? Basically wondering what's the thinnest wheel spacer you can run without having to hack wheel studs shorter. I know there's like 1/2" and 1/4" spacers that just go between the wheel, but I'm talking about actual bolt-on spacers.

Reaction score
Do you have any shots of the UCA's? I tried using the ReadyLift UCA's with my 1.5" level and they had an unhealthy angle to them. Curious the difference with a 2" level.

Finally got mine done and happy where I am at. 2” ready lift level kit, 285/55R22 Ridge Grapplers, 1.5” bora spacers in the rear, 1.25” boras in front.
Had to heat up the wheel liners and mold them out of the way, now there is no rub at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread