5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now is the time..... Corona financing

chucka

Reaction score
Great program for sure but I heard somewhere you lose all other incentives. Not sure if that’s true but if so you’d have to balance that out and see which way you come out the best.

I should be finding out soon. Traded my 2019 in on a SUV and have regretted almost every day. Looking to get into another one this week.

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting for the right moment to trade my bighorn for a Laramie. I got min before I discovered this forum and I’ve wanted more on my truck ever since. This may be my chance if it makes sense....well if it make “any” sense at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Metro Detroit, I think, will have the dealers closing for the next couple of weeks. The largest Ford dealer shut down last week and a large Chrysler Dodge Ram dealer shut down yesterday. I don't blame them at all.....

thrillracing

Reaction score
If you need 84 months to pay off a vehicle, then you need to buy a less expensive vehicle.

Generally, I agree with that statement, unless you can make that money work for you. Let’s be honest nothing I/we say can be taken for sound advise during these times but I would argue your point a bit.

If you need 84 months to pay the truck off so it fits in your budget, I completely agree with you.

However, if you are certain you can afford it that money sitting in the bank or in an investment vehicle might make sense given the current state of the market. Hopefully, there is an opportunity to continue working and make some of the lost money up in a better market in a few months.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

Jim64

Reaction score
I just bought my new 2020 on 3/2 now I wish I would’ve waited not for the 0%84, but for the deals that will be going on when things get back to normal.

79 300

Reaction score
No special deal will work here in PA. All car dealers were ordered shut down, except for service departments.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Keep waiting. The big three are hurting right now, and so are the dealers. This is only the beginning. The prices will start coming down soon. I bought my 2008 1500 Lonestar QC during the last recession. I bought it new for 50% off MSRP + TTL. No tricks, no hidden fees, no BS.

If this current recession continues, you can expect prices to crash during the summer. Keep waiting.
Sign me up please for a 50% off Ltd. I'd drive it for my commute vehicle. $68K/2 = $34K.
Yeah, I could do $34K for a 2020. Anything to uhh, help support the economy...

2020RamSport

Reaction score
I'm waiting for prices to be slashed as well. All the local dealers are still open. Problem is, no one within a 500-mile radius has exactly what I want in stock.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm waiting for prices to be slashed as well. All the local dealers are still open. Problem is, no one within a 500-mile radius has exactly what I want in stock.
maybe not exactly but shoot us your list of must haves and then like to haves. Maybe we can find it...

RichT

Reaction score
the cost of the loan is what? about $4k?

they can and will do much better. their factory is closed. no way i'd jump at this

Users who are viewing this thread