5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: 5th Gen Owners working from home due to COVID-19?

How is COVID-19 affecting your work situation?

• I am or will be working from home until otherwise instructed by my employer

Votes: 47 35.1%
  • I will be going to my workplace unless we actually shut down operations

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • I am considered an essential worker so I have no choice but to go to my workplace

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I already work remotely, so it doesn't really affect me

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • I am retired or semi-retired, so there is little to no impact on me

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters

bigoldthor

Reaction score
With COVID-19, I'm wondering how many of us are or will be working from home until things pass. If you are, will you be doing anything extra to or with your Ram? (I know...it's not that important given the circumstances, but some of us will have extra time on our hands.)

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
Essential employee here. I work for a public sewer agency.

Same...felony courtroom judicial assistant in Los Angeles superior court. Court is closed until 4/16 but there’s a lot happening in the background.

Edit...but my Peragon comes tomorrow so I’m definitely still looking forward to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRGUD

Reaction score
Working from home for the past 10 years ... business owner / a web hosting company.

SacRebel

Reaction score
We closed our office yesterday. It was like moving day as we removed all our computers, hard drives and files. Our business will still operate with everyone working from home. My biggest concern is potential looting as society breaks down if this becomes a prolonged event.

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was working from home 100% prior to this, now I have to do it while also home schooling my kids in the morning. Been really tough adjustment for them. God bless teachers, trying to keep them engage is tough work.

Been raining a lot here so the double whammy for them.

I would for the big “A” company based out of Seattle. Been interesting to see how our company has responding behind the scenes to a lot of this.

My youngest during our counting/sorting lesson.

Hang in there everyone, crossing our fingers some good comes of all this!

d36e71ae6e2e4231b1e9932b0b2444e5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread