5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM owner - built to serve.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Built To Serve Ram. Nice photo. :) (y)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Go grab this extra rebate.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

scotte992

Reaction score
I put a westin bull bar on mine. Currently getting a leveling lift installed. Well 3 inch in the front and 2 inch in the back. 35x12.5x20 tires going on the original rims. Rain deflectors on the windows and a tonneau cover. Will post more pics when its done

Attachments

• IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 68

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put a westin bull bar on mine. Currently getting a leveling lift installed. Well 3 inch in the front and 2 inch in the back. 35x12.5x20 tires going on the original rims. Rain deflectors on the windows and a tonneau cover. Will post more pics when its done

Have you had any problems or issues with your front sensors with this bull bar? I think it looks awesome and kinda want one! Also did you get the skid plate in black or did you paint or powder coat it?

Last edited:

scotte992

Reaction score
Have you had any problems or issues with your front sensors with this bull bar? I think it looks awesome and kinda want one! Also did you get the skid plate in black or did you paint or powder coat it?
Yeah the sensors wont work with the bar. Im thinking about relocating them. The skid plate is part of the bull bar. It came all black

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes they are bright for what they are, just would not suggest them for those who have not already purchased it.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes it’s the reason why mine are still installed and I would never do it again.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
if you have the alpine speakers I would change the 2 front corners and center speaker as well. It’s a very cheap upgrade that makes a huge difference. I went with the kicker upgrade.
Which model kickers ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread