5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone adding any graphics to the side or hood of their Rebel?

SynAckuL

Reaction score
Picked mine up this afternoon. Tint matched to the rears, and graphics on the hood, sides and tailgate. Love the outcome! The shop that did the work did a fantastic job. Tomorrow is pedal commander and dash cam install, then exhaust next week, if it ever gets delivered (WEEKS of delay!!!).

That's awesome! Just started a new thread for ideas re: Star Wars vinyl, and saw this.

67Woody

Reaction score
I have done this by myself
made the drawing file and cutting using plotter
cost me only 10$ for the sticker
people think this comes from factory
even when random people go to the dealer they say we sow ram rebel with a sticker
the dealer is my friend so he told me View attachment 23655 View attachment 23654
View attachment 23653
Looking for similar graphics for my vehicle. Have you made any for others to put on their vehicle? Would this be possible or getting the drawing file from you?

4x4Rebel

Reaction score
Put carbon vinyl over RAM letters. Added 4x4 off road sticker on bedsides. Also added color matched door guards just below the black RAM letters on the doors. They blend in so well you can barely see them from the side. The angled shot shows them better.

20190911_165653.jpg 20190810_111604.jpg
20190911_165725.jpg

67Woody

Reaction score

67Woody

Reaction score

4x4Rebel

Reaction score

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does the hood deflector sit flushed or slightly raised? Any modifications to fit the Rebel? Also, do you mind providing more shots with the deflector? Thanks!

Here is a installation video of the Mopar hood deflector, considering myself. Though I'm not a big fan of how the outer clips connect/slide on the lip of the hood........

Last edited:

RAMpage

Reaction score
I see the 2020 Rebel has a factory graphics option for the side and hood - each being a $700 CDN option. Haven’t seen it in person yet but for $1400 it better be damn nice!

Goody

Reaction score
My 2020 Rebel came with the side graphics factory installed. Kind of wish it wasn't on there, but it has all of the other important options I wanted so I just accept it for what it is. Would rather have had the factory bed liner than the side graphics to be honest. Don't want to remove something that in actuality cost money when I bought the truck so they will stay put. At least they are black to match much of the other style queues on the truck.

Attachments

• Rebel.jpg
    Rebel.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 299

Briencrotty

Reaction score
Looking for similar graphics for my vehicle. Have you made any for others to put on their vehicle? Would this be possible or getting the drawing file from you?
Sorry for the delay! I've been traveling a lot for work, so haven't been able to contribute for a few months.

I don't have the drawing file, unfortunately. A local shop did the graphics for me (in Northwest Indiana), and did a killer job.

I get comments about the graphics all the time, so definitely glad I put them on there.

Thanks,

B

Cecil H

Reaction score
How close is this color to the metallic red bits in the interior?
That's what I was going for and its not an exact match but its good enough to me that i feel it all blends well and I am picky. I think the rims seem a little brighter for sum reason in the sun probably because its against the black rims but i am satisfied with the color

Users who are viewing this thread