5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
I like these swing cases. What do you think so far? Would definitely like to get one or maybe two. I'm surprised they're not more popular.
I like it so far. I dont think it can hold a lot of weight, but it fits my needs. Install was easy, I drilled pilot holes first which helped a lot. Good construction and should hold up well over time as long as it's under a tonneau cover. The one thing I thought was a bit off was the latch to hold the case to the truck is plastic. I figure I just won't slam the thing and it should be ok, but the rest of the bracket is all metal. Kinda wish it had a metal latch too.

Drone

Reaction score

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
How do you like the Undercover Ultra Flex? Does it do a decent job of keeping the water out of the bed? I've been considering getting that one.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
I like it a lot. It has a great look and a 5 year warranty, which sold me. I have a spray in bed liner which covers the back top of the bed so I had to replace the weather stripping that came with it. I get a little water in the corners, but nothing bad. The holders for the arms that hold the cover open are screwed into the rails so there are some leaks there as well. I just need to get some silicone to seal those up. Overall a great cover. I called into Truck Alterations and told them I was recommend by this forum and I got almost $200 off.

Drone

Reaction score
I like it a lot. It has a great look and a 5 year warranty, which sold me. I have a spray in bed liner which covers the back top of the bed so I had to replace the weather stripping that came with it. I get a little water in the corners, but nothing bad. The holders for the arms that hold the cover open are screwed into the rails so there are some leaks there as well. I just need to get some silicone to seal those up. Overall a great cover. I called into Truck Alterations and told them I was recommend by this forum and I got almost $200 off.
Thank you! I'll reach out to them as well to see what deals they are running.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Added a few minor items:
-Dashcam
-Floor liners
-Bedliner
-Sidesteps
It's too damn cold to be doing this stuff outside!
20200207_175759.jpg

Cease11

Reaction score
Replaced front corner stock speakers with kicker ones. Sound quality is a lot better for a cheap price. Also picked up a VIAIR 300 portable air compressor to air up after some trails 05C43559-E405-49C4-A5FD-F8AD8B0A5C5A.jpeg

Last edited:

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I like these swing cases. What do you think so far? Would definitely like to get one or maybe two. I'm surprised they're not more popular.
not to speak for the poster yqou quoted, but I had em in last two F-150s - and if I didn't have RamBox I'd get swing boxes for the Rebel. They are great - HIGHLY recommended.

KcRay

Reaction score
At dealership now, getting 2nd oil change and tire rotation, 14k. Lee's summit Ram dealer,(suberb of Kansas City)selling a full synthetic, 4 oil changes& tire rotation package for $240. Just called and asked if they had any specials going on. Call Jesse in service, if interested.
FYI: No black tow hooks available till after June 1st,

Last edited:

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got to try out my yeti mug adapter my aunt 3D-printed me. Love it!
dcf789a7e02699ed49c1d7bdedc2e1e3.jpg
c7c86afa1df7e9b3e48d0eac5f8e801e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread