5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2021 Jeep® Wagoneer In Production Body Form:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here Is The Latest Information On Jeep's Upcoming Full-Size SUV...

2021-Jeep-Wagoneer-Prototype.-SpiedBilde-1.jpg

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what this looks like and the prices. I am probably going to trade in my 2019 Ram Limited for this SUV in 2021. Let them work out some of the bugs on the early vehicles and then get one towards the end of 2021.

JustMe

Reaction score

View attachment 40881

Just a mule or should I say Sheep's Clothing (1500 with a CAP) on whatever underpinnings of the Newbie they are "testing" ! just mo .

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just a mule or should I say Sheep's Clothing (1500 with a CAP) on whatever underpinnings of the Newbie they are "testing" ! just mo .

Nope, its an early product of the final body. If you look closely you can see the new headlights under the camouflage.

JustMe

Reaction score

View attachment 40881

Unless you have some insiders information unable to share . . . I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree . All I see is a RAM 1500 based on the hood shape and top of cabin roof . Can't figure out what they did to the mirrors attachment, but they sure look like 1500 sized & shaped . Wish we could get a shot of this thing next to any other vehicle that we know the size of - for comparison ! I can't tell where that shark fin is located, though ? You could be right, & I hope you are, cause I'm very interested in this "Tahoe Killer" ! Be nice to have a full sized "Jeep-truck" I didn't have to crawl out of to get to the rear cargo area ! Do you think we might be seeing the Official Intro in LA ? Or Detroit (which will be much later in the year in 2020, right ? I'm holding my cards a bit longer, into 2020 . Who knows ?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@redriderbob is very privy to insider info.

If you have seen the mule that was a RAM 1500 with a smaller wheelbase and a rear cage...you can see this is very close to that.

And with that mule in mind...you can definitely tell this is the full body.

Hell, people still have a hard time getting a cap for their RAM 1500...this is a shorter bed area yet.

Very anxious to see how the rear seating and rear cargo area is set up. And how the access is to that rear area.

More anxious for the DODGE version. Just wish it would be a little closer to jeep for off road than the durango is...but there is always hope.

JustMe

Reaction score
@redriderbob is very privy to insider info.

If you have seen the mule that was a RAM 1500 with a smaller wheelbase and a rear cage...you can see this is very close to that.

And with that mule in mind...you can definitely tell this is the full body.

Hell, people still have a hard time getting a cap for their RAM 1500...this is a shorter bed area yet.

Very anxious to see how the rear seating and rear cargo area is set up. And how the access is to that rear area.

More anxious for the DODGE version. Just wish it would be a little closer to jeep for off road than the durango is...but there is always hope.
Has it been written in the PLAN for a Dodge Version ? That seems a bit redundant to me . . . especially if they made a Dodge version as near capable (off road) as a Jeep . . . of course too, there are more than one version of "Jeepiness" - TrailHawk being top of the line Trail Rated . Not saying anything you don't already know; just saying .

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were talks the next Durango was going to be full size body on frame.. I heard that fell through but I have to believe either Ram or Dodge will have a version of this full size SUV.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There were talks the next Durango was going to be full size body on frame.. I heard that fell through but I have to believe either Ram or Dodge will have a version of this full size SUV.

It didn't fall through. Because Ram is continuing with production of the Ram 1500 Classic, the next-generation Durango has been delayed and current-generation of Durango will continue till 2022.

barr0208

Reaction score
if you look real close you can see the rear door is part of the rear wheel well there is no ram out there like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread