5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed Black Bezel LED Headlight housings 68316088AD & 68316089AD and Morimoto XB Fogs

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Installed these yesterday and love the light output. I tried my best to make harness look factory looking with material tape and clean connections to fuse block and lights. I highly recommend this if you have the factory halogen option.

Feont clip install.jpg
Headlight shot.jpg
Screwdriver.jpg
molding.jpg
harness.jpg
One installed.jpg
wrapping harness.jpg
fuseblock.jpg
both powered on.jpg
Driver side on.jpg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks nice. I'm sure a lot of work to have to remove that front grille but certainly worth it!

jermball623

Reaction score
Are the fog just the light themselves or an all in one package? I'm trying to put fogs on my tradesman that isn't equipped and looking for a full kit.

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Are the fog just the light themselves or an all in one package? I'm trying to put fogs on my tradesman that isn't equipped and looking for a full kit.

It's the light. You would need to purchase bezels for your bumper separately.

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
How did you blackout the side markers? Looks good!

Tail light tint.
e01c78d28947cf93d079d3fdf00ad9c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickjtagger

Reaction score
Well after a couple years how do you feel about the swap ? I'm looking at doing this

raygun9

Reaction score
I might try the tint, its the only thing bugging me about the blacked out try I have.. I am to busy to crack open the headlights and swap the reflectors out.

Users who are viewing this thread