5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I fixed my RC 2" strut leveling kit disaster.
Last weekend I had a disaster after spending 7 hours changing OEM struts to RC 2" leveling struts only to find out that my front was raised 3" and not 2" as desired. Contacted RC and started a return. In the mean time bought 1/2 inch wulf strut spacer and installed it instead to get some results and not to have wasted my time completely. This time it took only 3.5 hours to redo everything. On a positive note, I gained lots of experience working on suspension components.
This is picture with RC 2" leveling struts
View attachment 42350
This picture with wulf 1/2 inch spacer
View attachment 42351
What happened? Did they send you wrong P/Ns?

mhb1638

Reaction score
Finally got my tails and cargo light tinted. Came out better than I was expecting. Also done over the last couple months but not really picture worthy: installed the Hellwig rear sway bar, figured out a spot for my Scangauge II (cubby above the radio), switched from aFe intake to the Volant w/ Donaldson filter, and installed my GatorTrax retractable bed cover.
Damn that looks good. Wish I had the talent for this

Brrryan

Reaction score
I fixed my RC 2" strut leveling kit disaster.
Last weekend I had a disaster after spending 7 hours changing OEM struts to RC 2" leveling struts only to find out that my front was raised 3" and not 2" as desired. Contacted RC and started a return. In the mean time bought 1/2 inch wulf strut spacer and installed it instead to get some results and not to have wasted my time completely. This time it took only 3.5 hours to redo everything. On a positive note, I gained lots of experience working on suspension components.
This is picture with RC 2" leveling struts
View attachment 42350
This picture with wulf 1/2 inch spacer
View attachment 42351

Sorry to hear about your disappointment man! Certainly been there, and it takes a few days for the irritation to wear off ahaha. As for the Wulf spacer...is the actual spacer 1/2” or smaller, netting 1/2” of lift? It looks to be exactly what I’m going for to reduce the rake slightly.

AndreiV

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your disappointment man! Certainly been there, and it takes a few days for the irritation to wear off ahaha. As for the Wulf spacer...is the actual spacer 1/2” or smaller, netting 1/2” of lift? It looks to be exactly what I’m going for to reduce the rake slightly.
Wulf 1/2 inch spacer is actually 1/4 inch plate that gave exactly 1/2 inch lift. OEM strut bolts are not long enough for anything bigger as non bolt on spacer.

Marky Mark

Reaction score
Finally got my fox acoustic subwoofer enclosure and installed my JL Audio subs and amp. Holy **** sometimes you don't know what you are missing until it get it!!!! Needless to say I am ecstatic with the way this turned project turned out and can now cross upgrade sound system off my list. Just need to find the perfect rims so I can order them and the 33" Nitto Ridge Grapplers.
Yes!! Just did mine too with (2) JL 10" in the Fox acoustic box. Replaced all my interior speakers with Focal components. Sweet sound now!

Heli-Pilot

Reaction score
My Pedal Commander arrived today, after the very difficult 5 minute installation, I set it on Sport and went for a Costco run. Holy s!#t! What am incredible product! My driver's license is in serious jeopardy now! Does this thing come with a Get Outta Jail free card? Seriously, even on Sport mode, the RAM now feels like the Charger RT I love so much! (Wanted to buy a Scat Pack but it wouldn't pull my travel trailer or haul my dirtbike!) WOW, WOW, WOW! I now have the best of both! The lazy throttle response was driving me crazy, that is long gone now! Just pressing on the pedal as I have become accustomed to stock, that Hemi responds NOW, and with fury! At 52yrs old, I'm driving like a teenager! May have to dial it back until I grow up a little! If you are even considering something like this, go for it!! Especially now, they have 50 bucks off for xmas which makes it a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread