5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer flat out lied

Rayzram

Reaction score
They had my truck from 12/3 thru 12/13. They Called to update often and I did enjoy that as it seemed like something was actually getting accomplished finally. I not only asked them to just be honest with me during the repair process, I literally typed it out in a letter. All I asked for was honesty and to be kept up to date but apparently that is to much to ask. Very aggravating and having a case opened prior to taking it in, and being escalated and followed during the repair process by Ram apparently means squat as well.
Lie #1) Told a new sensor to repair from park assist inoperable came in, was grey and had to be sent to paint shop before it could be installed so it would be a day drying....truck has all original sensors still, even have bugs stuck on them all still as I was unable to clean it prior to taking it to the dealership, front park assist inoperable popped right back on when I picked it up.
Lie #2) Was Told they had to wait a day until the new rear pads came in to fix the brake noise. Still has original brake pads on it, still has the same brake noise.
Lie #3) Told they were aware of and would install the brake update brackets (TSB), they have not been installed.....they simply are not on my truck. All my wheel nuts are still dirty, not a single handprint on any wheels which certainly tells me none of my wheels were even removed. Seems as though it sit on the lot for 10 days and I then was told to come and get it.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ok I’m going to say it if no one else does, that dealership’s name and location needs posting. I say this because we have to start compiling who’s getting the shaft and from where. When we start hitting their wallets service wise, I guarantee that’s when stuff starts to change.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Post the stealerships name and leave them a negative Google review. I often use Google reviews to sway my choice in hotels, car rentals and other service related industries. Just cancelled a rental car reservation for an upcoming trip after some new reviews popped up about abusive lot employees lying about car damage and forcing insurance claims.

It's the age of social media my friend... start tweeting!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m not saying to bash them with lies, what I am stating is based upon what you’ve told us post exactly that. Once people start standing up for themselves, these service departments will feel that heat and guess what, stuff will then get done.

Users who are viewing this thread