5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member intro

MCOKELEY13

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I ordered a 2020 limited with the following options checked off, it is set to deliver in about two weeks.
4x4
Eco diesel
black out package
6'4" box
sunroof
locking rear axle
trailer brake controller
33 gallon tank
protection group

I have been trying to find out if anyone has been having any issues with the gen 3 eco diesel yet but have yet to hear anything....

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the incoming. Post up pics. Be curious how you like the engine.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not only a big welcome and early Xmas gift for you (hopefully) but a diesel as well! Hope it turns out as smoothly as we've been led to believe.
Get an ext warranty on it unless the factory goes out to 100K.
Your equipment choices look nice, are you a tower? Seems set up to do that.
The rear gear ratio is what?

if you liked your deal and dealer, post up about it/them so as to help out other members.

Enjoy your truck when it arrives. Since its black, go over it carefully for paint etc. Theres a couple threads about doing your own PDI.

MCOKELEY13

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys everyone!
I will definately going over it pretty carefully, I had an all blacked out Grand cherokee and was a bit neurotic with keeping it clean and chip free.

I am headed to pick it up this afternoon, so ill let everyone know how it went and how the pricing worked out. It was all pre negotiated and I had to two local dealerships fighting over the sale so I think i did ok. MSRP was about 74-75k and I got them to agree to 69k out the door before it was ordered. that does not included any rebates that are available at the time of delivery which will be taken off as well.

I beleive the rear axle rations is locked to 3.92 with the ecodiesel but I will verify that.

here are some picks from the sales rep who took delivery of it on saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 10

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys everyone!
I will definately going over it pretty carefully, I had an all blacked out Grand cherokee and was a bit neurotic with keeping it clean and chip free.

I am headed to pick it up this afternoon, so ill let everyone know how it went and how the pricing worked out. It was all pre negotiated and I had to two local dealerships fighting over the sale so I think i did ok. MSRP was about 74-75k and I got them to agree to 69k out the door before it was ordered. that does not included any rebates that are available at the time of delivery which will be taken off as well.

I beleive the rear axle rations is locked to 3.92 with the ecodiesel but I will verify that.

here are some picks from the sales rep who took delivery of it on saturday.
Congrats and welcome. Can't wait to see more pics and thoughts on your truck.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread