5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Bighorned

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf
thank you! unfortunately I am over the 60 days :(

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Great handle you have. Kinda surprised it still was available. Maybe order custom license plates like that as well!
And welcome!.
What improvements do you feel were the main reasons you did not return to a GM product?

Bighorned

Reaction score
Great handle you have. Kinda surprised it still was available. Maybe order custom license plates like that as well!
And welcome!.
What improvements do you feel were the main reasons you did not return to a GM product?
LOL I was surprised too.

I really like how comfortable and stable the Ram feels. I had a 2010 Ram bighorn and wasn't fond of the 545rfe transmission. This 8 speed has been amazing. I liked my 16 Silverado, but that was a lease and buying it out would not have been economical for me at the time and there weren't many incentives in the new ones at first. I got a heck of a deal on my 19 Bighorn so after the test drive I was sold. The looks of the Ram are in my opinion the best looking truck to date. The body lines flow and fitment is excellent, especially interior wise. I wasn't sold on the new front end of the Silverado either. All of the improvements done to the Gen 5's from frame to trans, etc. are well thought out and engineered for longevity. Plus my buddy works in Michigan for FCA as an engineer on the ZF and other transmissions.

Users who are viewing this thread