5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensor warning sound stuck on with no sensor going off.

Albrock

Reaction score
Just today the sensor warning sound, loud pitching sound, is on and won't go off. I've turned the sensors off and changes the sound level of th sensors and the sound won't go off. The louder the radio the louder the sound. I've turned truck off and on and sound won't go away. I have a 2019 Laramie sport. I also have loud rattles all over the cab which dealer said warranty won't pay to fix. Anyone have this problem. Only way to shut the sound off is to turn off radio.

Albrock

Reaction score
Are your sensors clean?
I checked and cleaned all sensors. They're all clean. Non of them are going off its just the sensor sound is going off through all of my speakers. I took to dealer to show them and they said they've never seen this. Going in tomorrow.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I checked and cleaned all sensors. They're all clean. Non of them are going off its just the sensor sound is going off through all of my speakers. I took to dealer to show them and they said they've never seen this. Going in tomorrow.

Hi Albrock,

Please be sure to keep us updated on your dealer visit. If you are in need of any additional assistance while working with your dealer, please know that our team is just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

Grayman5752

Reaction score
Pull the fuse for the radio and wait 5-10 minutes. We’ve had Grand Cherokees and Wranglers come in with the same issue. Hard reset like that fixes it, not sure if there is a software update in the works for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread