5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDS 4” kit for 2019 air ride models now available

Jeffslonghorn

Reaction score
I’m not seeing it on their website. Where did you find it? Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clazer

Reaction score
It’s interesting- link didn’t work but you can just select it on the left from the drop down menu. They have a specific 2019 air ride Rebel kit, but the pics don’t look like a Rebel. Look more like a black package. If it’s really a 4” lift up front (looks like it is), that’s awesome. Plenty of room for more than the recommended rubber or more negative offset, whatever your deal is.

arthurman83

Reaction score
What's everyone's opinion on the BDS vs Rough Country kit? Looks to me like they contain basically the same components. Would the BDS be worth $850 more? I have been waiting to see the BDS kit before deciding, but not really sure its worth the cost difference.

dav25kel

Reaction score
I ordered the kit through a local BDS dealer/installer. He said he has 2 other 2019 Limited's in front of me and can't do mine until mid December! What's another month and a half, I've waited this long lol. Looking for wheels and tires. Going to probably go with 22" Fuel Forged and Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's.

DavidNJ

Reaction score
It is a very interesting kit. The instructions indicate no welding. It has an extended upright in front and requires zero-offset wheel. BDS has kits for the 2500 with air suspension also. Interestingly, they have 2500 kits that replace the single leading arm with a 4-bar linkage like the rear.

Is anyone trying this kit considering going to try the Milestar Patagonia M/T tires?

Last edited:

Beendare

Reaction score
Nice Racer.

I would be interested in hearing more details like; How does it drive? Did you loose the air ride feel? Does the added height adjustment still work? Costs involved....those sorts of things.....

Racer 74

Reaction score
Nice Racer.

I would be interested in hearing more details like; How does it drive? Did you loose the air ride feel? Does the added height adjustment still work? Costs involved....those sorts of things.....
Drive is close to stock ... Air system works as did when stock ... Cost w/ wheels tires BDS kit and Labor around 7K

jdubc72

Reaction score
Can't decide if I want to wait for BDS to release a 6". Would love to know if that picture is at normal hight or not. Thanks for posting the photo.

DavidNJ

Reaction score
Can't decide if I want to wait for BDS to release a 6". Would love to know if that picture is at normal hight or not. Thanks for posting the photo.

What advantage would you expect in the 6" kit over the 4" kit?

Racer 74

Reaction score
Stock ride height.... Keep in mind it’s a Rebel So total 5” ( With BDS 4” )

.45 ACP

Reaction score
I ordered the 4" BDS kit too. Just going to leave it in the garage until Custom Offsets ships my wheels.
IMG_9822.JPG

C CONTRA - F150 WHITE 02_6058.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread