5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone who works in a dealer help

armymp1130

Reaction score
Goodmorning, so i live in Rhode Island and i recently leased a 2019 ram 1500 Bighorn, and my question is if they didnt give me the military rebate because “i didnt qualify for it” is it to late to fight that? Ive never been denied the military rebate before? if anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated!!

Jim L

Reaction score
Mine just asked me for a copy of dd214 for my military discount. How long ago did you lease?

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Did you qualify for other rebates that couldn't be stacked?

armymp1130

Reaction score
Mine just asked me for a copy of dd214 for my military discount. How long ago did you lease?
august of this year and i know its probably to late to even do anything but i thought it was ******** they said cause i didnt do 20 years i couldnt get the rebate

wirles

Reaction score
If you used a USAA rebate, it can't be stacked with the military rebate.

Jim L

Reaction score
This is the requirement for military rebate. I used it with other rebates. I am retired Air Force: you're Active, Active Reserve, Retired Military, Retired Military Reserve or are an honorably discharged veteran within 12 months of your discharge date, you're eligible for $500 Military Bonus Cash( Disclosure7)under our Military Incentive program. The offer applies to purchases and leases on select 2018 and 2019 Ram vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread