5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new headlights "all ready"?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They probably would have been better received if they were actually mounted in a Ram ?

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am still wondering where there is a need? My LED (Limited) headlights are super bright and light up the road better than any other vehicle I have owned. Are these AIMED at trucks without LEDs? (No PUN intended, OK maybe)

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am still wondering where there is a need? My LED (Limited) headlights are super bright and light up the road better than any other vehicle I have owned. Are these AIMED at trucks without LEDs? (No PUN intended, OK maybe)

i think the head of "FCA"engineering said the only true "Led"are on your "limited".

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That would be a downgrade from the stock LED's in my opinion.

ddharris

Reaction score
I like them for a Laramie. The Limited already looks good.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m not sure but based upon majority of responses, these will sell out before they truly get to market lol.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
I guess I'll be a bit of a contrarian, but I actually think they look ok. Not great, but not bad. They do look like a fairly unoriginal blend of Volvo and Acura lights, though.

Users who are viewing this thread