5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brake pedal loose

Alex2014

Reaction score
Someone feel gas pedal sticking or rattle coming from brake pedal like something loose.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had the same thing after the dealer did the adjustable pedal recall on my truck. The bracket that they install came loose. I took it back in and they had it fixed in less than 30 minutes. Apparently, the orientation of the bracket makes it difficult to tighten.

Alex2014

Reaction score
I had the same thing after the dealer did the adjustable pedal recall on my truck. The bracket that they install came loose. I took it back in and they had it fixed in less than 30 minutes. Apparently, the orientation of the bracket makes it difficult to tighten.
When this happens you hear a rattle when hit a bump

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Someone feel gas pedal sticking or rattle coming from brake pedal like something loose.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this, Alex2014! If you plan to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We'd be happy to help!

Mark
RamCares

DT88

Reaction score
Is this the same issue?

Users who are viewing this thread