5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel OTG

JeffJr

Reaction score
Just saw this new Rebel Mopar concept the Rebel OTG (Off The Grid)

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They did a great job with this let’s see how many parts actually make it into the catalog. I’m not holding my breath these parts like the front or rear bumpers or rock sliders will be added.

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I really hope they bring these accessories to market or partner with someone who will. AEV maybe? There's already some kind of relationship there.

It looks impressively integrated, down to a fold out table on the multi-function tailgate. Pretty cool.

The bumper and skid plate, rock sliders, and bed rack would be on my shopping list for sure.

4XPEDITION

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any updates on these parts being made available? I’d love a set of those bumpers and the snorkel.

cnyram

Reaction score
Bump! Mopar can take my money now on that front bumper!

Good luck with that, they can't even supply the stock ones. Hit a deer over the weekend, body shop called and said the oem bumper is on backorder. I'm #161 in line, due in 2/28 as of now. Amazing they have enough bumpers to keep building the new trucks though. Ugh.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any one know if they put wheel Spacers on this truck to fit the 35X12.50’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Looking for something to top a $100K+ TRX?

Here ya go. Wonder what the price tag of one "fully outfitted" is going to be? Don't see a can for Diesel or DEF on there.

We'll see the $110K Jeep Grand Wagoneer first.

Making more plans for your stimulus check? MOPAR has you covered.

LOL...

Pretty cool concept, although my idea of "off the grid", is a Holiday Inn Express instead of a Marriott Suites.

Rick

ncgrl1

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as cnyram. I hit a deer in December. Still waiting on a bumper. Last word is end of February. First told me middle of January, then end of January, now end of February??? Who knows

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as cnyram. I hit a deer in December. Still waiting on a bumper. Last word is end of February. First told me middle of January, then end of January, now end of February??? Who knows

That actual bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread