5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gorgeous... where is that?
This is Alberta Canada people come to this area in the winter and climb the frozen waterfalls. I had to pull some French tourists out of one of the creeks last winter here they got high centered on an ice shelf.

Reactions: TFI

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
06946a24bd14fc87296c5eff231f8010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 36939 Honestly it doesn't make too much of a difference if you get a cheap bar. I ended up putting on a cheap bar but its very minimal light compared to the super bright OEM LEDS that the ram comes with. It puts my bar to shame lol so if you do put a bar behind the grill make sure to get a rigid or something with a good name. I like the light pods on the hood better because they spray more light to where my headlights and bar doesn't. I have them pointed at 45° angles.....

i installed them to(light pod)

Yea I've seen it on the 4th gen rams so I told my local wrap shop if he can design one and he came up with this one. It came out great! I like how its pretty subtle and kind of blends in. Not too exaggerated.

I wouldn't know man lol I live in Southern California. Nothing but sand and dirt:p

Attachments

• 103_1520.JPG
    103_1520.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 127

Users who are viewing this thread