5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubber Mats vs All Weather

Reaction score
So this might be the dumbest question posted in a while so I will apologize ahead of time but I feel like I'm getting conflicting information from my dealer and hoping that someone can help me out.

Living in the midwest I have used WeatherTech or in my current F150 the "all weather" mats from Ford (the same to me) but as I am working on the final steps to ordering I was told that the "rubber" floor mats are actually the "all weather" mats but I can't find anything to confirm this and when looking at accessories there is no mention of the "rubber" and only the "all weather". To me "rubber" mats are not the same as the "all weather" just based on previous cars/trucks I've had.

Are these actually the same mat from Ram or are they different is really the question... Any help would be great and thanks ahead of time.

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
My sticker says rubber mats. I can tell you they arent any different from husky or weathertech that I've owned IMO....clean easy and will keep mud off the floor and will hold liquids if spilled on it.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Post some photos of your matts I am curious to see how they compare to my weather tech floor liners

Blazn

FifGen
Reaction score
Sorry for how dirty she is....it's been raining for the last two days
IMG_20180814_153358.jpg
IMG_20180814_153337.jpg
Here's the only qualm...it doesn't bump up to the under seat storage wall
IMG_20180814_153316.jpg
IMG_20180814_153223.jpg

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Rebel comes standard with the all weather, difference being the Rams heads are red. Best floor mats I've had from factory. Far superior to the mats in my 16' Rebel. Funny thing when I was ordering, all weather was an option still... confused the heck out of me and the salesman. We ticked the box just in case there was a different floor mat other that the default... which there wasn't.

tcw3628

Reaction score
Can anyone with Weathertech liners in the rear comment on how they work with the in-floor storage bins?

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the maxliner brand all weather mats and they are amazing. They look great and are molded good. Plus there about $120 cheaper then weather tech and about $40 cheaper then the Mopar set.

Users who are viewing this thread