5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have Mopar beadlock rims?

Username1

Reaction score
I’m interested in the Mopar 18 inch beadlock rims for my 2019 rebel. If anyone has got them yet how much did you pay? Can you post some pictures? And finally can you get the beadlock itself in different colors? Thank you

Ram41313

Reaction score
I have a set of timbergrove air bags anyone looking for a set to help out with towing

19_Rebel

Reaction score
Has anyone got the mopar beadlocks that are out for ram. Hasn’t seen anyone on YouTube or Instagram with them, surprised because they look really nice.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I saw one person post they had it, I’m hopeful to see if I can find it for you.

swarggs

Reaction score
Has anyone got the mopar beadlocks that are out for ram. Hasn’t seen anyone on YouTube or Instagram with them, surprised because they look really nice.

Check out this channel, they have the bead locks on a rebel:

19_Rebel

Reaction score
Yeah That’s the only people that I’ve seen so far with those beadlocks.

fontpaul

Reaction score
I have a set. Bought them from my dealer for 425 a piece. The beadlock only comes in grey and you have to0 get them custom painted. It cost me about 400 bucks to get them painted and clearcoated to match the truck. I love them they look awesome. I put BF goodrich ko2s 35s on them
IMG_0053.jpg

RIC3BOY

Reaction score
I have a set. Bought them from my dealer for 425 a piece. The beadlock only comes in grey and you have to0 get them custom painted. It cost me about 400 bucks to get them painted and clearcoated to match the truck. I love them they look awesome. I put BF goodrich ko2s 35s on them
View attachment 39698

This looks great! Can you specify the exact tire size? Are they 35x12.5 ?
How about suspension details?

MacDuff

Reaction score
Just put these on, apologies for the photos, but gives you a feel for what they look like on a black truck with offroad package.
Tires are Ridge Grapper 295/70/18, no lift or level. So far only a very faint rub on one occasion, full lock backing to left. I would not say it would be necessary to lift or trim, but I like the leveled look so I'll like go in that direction at some point. Just trying to decide on best way to level the offroad group. Lot's of conflicting information from the forum and installers. Ram Beadlock 1.jpg Ram Beadlock 2.jpg Ram Beadlock 3.jpg Ram Beadlock 4.jpg

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Why paint them if they are just going to get torn up when you air down the tires to the point you need bead locks when off roading your truck?

Users who are viewing this thread