5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusted exhaust tips

Paulmg1986

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with their exhaust tips rusting? I’ve only had my truck since June and I wash it regularly so it’s kind of shocking to me that my exhaust tips have started rusting.... wondering if the dealership would replace them for me

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with their exhaust tips rusting? I’ve only had my truck since June and I wash it regularly so it’s kind of shocking to me that my exhaust tips have started rusting.... wondering if the dealership would replace them for me
I have a brand new pair if you would like to purchase...They were only on my truck for a day.

DM me if interested.

DSmith1178

Reaction score
Just found this in a search. Mine is a week old and i have what appears to be a rust spot on one tip where the chrome plate appears to have broken off. Taking over to dealer to have it replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread