5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally the Limited we all have been wanting!

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this was what I was wanting when I had my limited, it looks like they decided to make it available. It looks FANTASTIC!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtr

Huck

Reaction score
That's exactly what a Canadian sport version looks like without the limited interior

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
arggghh, wanted to hold on to my longhorn for a long haul, lol

hopVIP

Reaction score
I like the blacked out pieces but honestly color and contrast look better. I hate chrome especially fake chrome and that's the only thing I don't like on the Longhorn. But I'm taking all those pieces and having them powder coated anyway. So good bye chrome and it'll look even better than that blacked out Limited. I'm having those pieces sprayed the same shade of bronze that's on the interior metal. It's going to be amazing on the Delmonico red and Walnut brown two tone. It'll be a true three tone paint job now. Red, brown and bronze. Matching the interior perfectly...amazing.

LouCap

Reaction score
I like the blacked out pieces but honestly color and contrast look better. I hate chrome especially fake chrome and that's the only thing I don't like on the Longhorn. But I'm taking all those pieces and having them powder coated anyway. So good bye chrome and it'll look even better than that blacked out Limited. I'm having those pieces sprayed the same shade of bronze that's on the interior metal. It's going to be amazing on the Delmonico red and Walnut brown two tone. It'll be a true three tone paint job now. Red, brown and bronze. Matching the interior perfectly...amazing.
Now THAT I could get behind. Those colors combined is going to look amazing, especially the bronze.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We had one at work today with the Multi-Purpose tailgate .. I wanted the tailgate .. :'(

LouCap

Reaction score
i tell ya it's just awesome as far as the usefulness...is it worth 1k as an option? no that's fca being really greedy...
The convenience of being able to reach half way into the bed was totally worth it to me. In the past, I always installed a Bedslide in my truck beds to save me from having to climb into the bed, but with the MFT I don't need one. The way I see it, it actually saved me a few hundred dollars!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know this was what I was wanting when I had my limited, it looks like they decided to make it available. It looks FANTASTIC!

Had this been available when I bought my 2019 Laramie Black Appearance I would have bought it instead. At this point I’m happy enough with my Laramie, especially since I purchased the lifetime Mopar warranty.

TWRam

Reaction score
Meh, maximum steel sport pkg with limited 22’s for me. I’m glad they don’t offer the limited with a sport package from the factory. That way I’m the only one with this paint/wheel combo......which looks better than anything the factory offers IMO :cool:

Need some better pics all cleaned up in the sunlight.

Attachments

• C5AF969E-455E-4028-9EC0-DCCD1E2C9382.jpeg
    C5AF969E-455E-4028-9EC0-DCCD1E2C9382.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DD5C9717-F472-4CEC-8B55-2223866C4434.jpeg
    DD5C9717-F472-4CEC-8B55-2223866C4434.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's exactly what a Canadian sport version looks like without the limited interior
I was so torn on this but found the sport interior a bit too cheap and wasn't something I could change. I chose the limited based on the fact I could delete the chrome if I wanted.

Like the look of this truck though. I just can't handle another black car after having 3 in a row. Haha

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I posted on the humongous "Prices Paid" thread today about the dealer where I bought having a 2020 blacked out Limited. Decent discount as well. ($11K off MSRP).

Users who are viewing this thread