5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 year anniversary

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just passed my 1 year Anniversary with this truck yesterday. I have racked up 18,500 trouble free miles. So far this truck has been awesome and has not needed any visits to the dealer although I do have three open recalls to take care of at some point. So far so good. Overall, I am very pleased with this truck. The ride and drive is awesome. It has towed very heavy dump trailers and a 22’ enclosed car hauler beautifully. Only minor complaint is gas mileage, but I did not buy it for that. Here’s to many more good years.

Dkwatts1522

Reaction score
I have had mine 15 months. 29,400 miles. Trouble free except for a TSB, and the recalls. I did have the power running board replaced due to the paint wearing off where I step. Front camera was also replaced due to moisture in the camera. Just a couple minor things. Love the truck!

Users who are viewing this thread