5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katzkin leather installed by dealer..pics inside

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
Wanted to share some pics, the Katzkin leater was already installed by the dealer when I went to look at my 2019 Bighorn. The online pictures showed the cloth interior so I was surprised to see the leather when I showed up and could not believe that it was aftermarket. The quality is excellent. Here are pics if you are considering doing it one day. 20190827_134512.jpg 20190827_134455.jpg 20190827_134449.jpg 20190827_134522.jpg

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score
A guy working at the dealership was going to buy the truck so they had it installed then he backed out. Nothing is for free..haha

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Wanted to share some pics, the Katzkin leater was already installed by the dealer when I went to look at my 2019 Bighorn. The online pictures showed the cloth interior so I was surprised to see the leather when I showed up and could not believe that it was aftermarket. The quality is excellent. Here are pics if you are considering doing it one day. View attachment 34528 View attachment 34529 View attachment 34530 View attachment 34531

You have kids. You need to order the amazon backseat cover. I have a baby seat in the back of the Laramie and that protector is awesome. Also those seats look incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midlb9

Reaction score
You have kids. You need to order the amazon backseat cover. I have a baby seat in the back of the Laramie and that protector is awesome. Also those seats look incredible.

Would happen to have a link to the one you got?

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Would happen to have a link to the one you got?

This is the one I bought but there is a bunch out there. Some better looking ones but at the price and for the purpose I am not complaining.

AmazonBasics Waterproof Car Hammock Rear Seat Cover for Pets - 55 x 59 Inches, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHC041A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1.gADb6EWWVDP
3719be07025badddd8e9f1f27d863ebe.jpg

Bluelinebuild

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up, I actually have that same one for my 2 dogs. Luckily my son is only 7 months so the food slinging hasnt started just yet!.

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I actually have that same one for my 2 dogs. Luckily my son is only 7 months so the food slinging hasnt started just yet!.

It’s legit man. I used it for spills.

Solosnavy

Reaction score
Wanted to share some pics, the Katzkin leater was already installed by the dealer when I went to look at my 2019 Bighorn. The online pictures showed the cloth interior so I was surprised to see the leather when I showed up and could not believe that it was aftermarket. The quality is excellent. Here are pics if you are considering doing it one day. View attachment 34528 View attachment 34529 View attachment 34530 View attachment 34531
Is it softer? is it worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread