5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

reigninslayer

Reaction score
Borla s-type exhaust installed and first oil change at 3,700 miles (50% oil life). You have to hear the exhaust in person. Sounds sweet! Shop got it installed in one hour for $141. My mpg has decreased in the last 24 hrs since I've been "giving it the beans" at traffic light starts :LOL:. Cold intake install is next.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
So what happens when you install a Hellwig Sway Bar and a Pedal Commander back to back and take your Ram for a test drive? What are the words that come to mind? Maybe it's .......... Holy F#&*!!!! It's everything that everyone has said that the Hellwig and Pedal Commander would be, and together, they transform my ride to a new level!!

I'd Like to do this after I get my lift kit put in.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Weekly wash, and minor correction on the hood where it was a little rough for whatever reason.
Finished truck off with Hydrosilex (I do this about once a month or so).
View attachment 33782 View attachment 33783 View attachment 33784 View attachment 33785 View attachment 33786 View attachment 33787 View attachment 33788 View attachment 33789 View attachment 33790 View attachment 33791
Are those stock wheels? The look like the 22's, but online they show them with some chrome on them. Did you paint them? Or did you upgrade them? Me like!!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Are those stock wheels? The look like the 22's, but online they show them with some chrome on them. Did you paint them? Or did you upgrade them? Me like!!
Thanks. Wheels and emblems are Plastidipped (stock two-tone Limited 22”s).
As soon as I find some time, I will have them powder coated.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Thanks. Wheels and emblems are Plastidipped (stock two-tone Limited 22”s).
As soon as I find some time, I will have them powder coated.
I'm in the process of plasti-dipping mine today. First two tires were a disaster and I had to remove the dip. 2nd set is looking much better (after watching another half dozen videos!!). So tomorrow I'll retry the other two. Now I have to decide if I want to put a coat or two of glossifier on them. They don't seem quite finished without it. Personally, I hat my rims (stock Larmie) but they do look better in black. It'll be good enough until I get better rims next year. I may even upgrade to 22's. Are yours glossified or just matte?

KcRay

Reaction score
Installed the "Pedal Commander", it's a different truck now, and I like even more! For real, if you have been thinking about it, you are probably interested in performance. This thing definitely delivers, I'll be keeping it. So far I like sport -1 setting, now if I want to pass, I don't have to wait for the truck to catch up with my foot! This thing is the real deal. PCFB10 code got me 10% off @ their website. :cool:

Last edited:

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Weekly wash, and minor correction on the hood where it was a little rough for whatever reason.
Finished truck off with Hydrosilex (I do this about once a month or so).
View attachment 33782 View attachment 33783 View attachment 33784 View attachment 33785 View attachment 33786 View attachment 33787 View attachment 33788 View attachment 33789 View attachment 33790 View attachment 33791

Love the cart and especially the ladder! Where did you get the ladder? I have already dumped it on my little 3 step Werner. I need to get something nice like that!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Love the cart and especially the ladder! Where did you get the ladder? I have already dumped it on my little 3 step Werner. I need to get something nice like that!
Home Depot. Here you go.
It’s the perfect height, and it has a neat magnetic top that opens up to lay stuff on:

Last edited:

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Installed the "Pedal Commander", it's a different truck now, and I like even more! For real, if you have been thinking about it, you are probably interested in performance. This thing definitely delivers, I'll be keeping it. So far I like sport -1 setting, now if I want to pass, I don't have to wait for the truck to catch up with my foot! This thing is the real deal. FBPC10 code got me 10% off @ their website. :cool:

Can't seem to get that code to work on the Pedal Commander site. Was that a different site. 10% off is a good thing. Every bit counts when the cost of accessories is piling up!

rrbhokies

Reaction score

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I like his cart as well. I've gone looking for one, and came across this at Costco online. This could work well both for all the auto detailing products as well as for tools, etc.

Thanks. It's a Rubbermaid that I have customized by adding the metal hooks to hang the large brushes, and also drilled holes behind the handle to hang the brush holder.
These carts are awesome. Not the cheapest, but they will last a lifetime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread